The 'Bands I don't Get' thread (8 Viewers)

I'm kind of wary of saying anyone because chances are I'll I start liking them at some stage.
But eh....

The Fall - I bought the 50'000 fall fans compilation and some of it's okay, kind of funny I like the 80's pop phase, hit the north ect.. . But I dunno, Mark e's an awful prick.

Might give it another listen. Might start to like it.

Myself.I dont get myself.

Waht am I..Pop?Rock?Chinese?

Sounds like cunts music to me

Friendly Fires have some fun tunes. Jump into the Pond, or something like that. The Aeroplane remix of "Paris" is a whopper track.

Miss You and Start Me Up are probably my favourite Rolling Stones songs. Late 70s and early 80s.

Neil Young reckons every band can be divided into either a Beatles or a Stones category. Which kinda makes sense. I'll have a listen to Sticky Fingers sometime, so. Chad from Mansun modelled himself on Brian Jones, so he must've been good.

I'm kind of wary of saying anyone because chances are I'll I start liking them at some stage.
But eh....

The Fall - I bought the 50'000 fall fans compilation and some of it's okay, kind of funny I like the 80's pop phase, hit the north ect.. . But I dunno, Mark e's an awful prick.

Might give it another listen. Might start to like it.

Careful. That's how it starts.

THE STONES ARE EVEN FUCKING BETTER THAN THE BEATLES!

And the Beatles are the best band ever

Anyone says otherwise is a fucking ARSECLOWN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back