the ballad of ronnie drew (4 Viewers)

I heard about that but I didn't think it would be that bad. That's embarrassing to watch. I hate Glen Hansard even more now. Look at him doing his bit by telephone. Fuck off. And what the fuck has Mundy got to do with any of it?

I heard about that but I didn't think it would be that bad. That's embarrassing to watch. I hate Glen Hansard even more now. Look at him doing his bit by telephone. Fuck off. And what the fuck has Mundy got to do with any of it?

so glen, how exactly do you do quality recording on your mobile??? and will somebody please fucking shoot damien dempsey...

"yyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......"

"Drrrrrrrrrrewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........"

Stop it Corey,Just Stop it.

Oh dear.

Oh dear, Oh dear.

But it's for charity though so it's grand...

But. Oh dear. And fucking hell....

charity should never be an excuse to release a bad record - if i sold someone dodgy brake lines but told them the money from the sale goes to charity, i'd be told to fuck off
while the song may not lead to a fatal car accident (maybe), i don't think this stuff should be bought up purely for charity
.|..|
- leigh

here, is it supposed to break into Hallelulah every now and then?

i'm with you on that one
if you listen carefully to the chorus it almost sounds like ... a shower of ego-trippin gobshites, leeching of the credibility of a dying man and bastardising the work of leonard cohen, into a twee, diddly-eye rte-radio friendly sack of shite

First person to use the word "Begrudgers" on this thread they should be immediately banned

apart from me that is

classic ireland.

that's why people love me baby

i'm with you on that one
if you listen carefully to the chorus it almost sounds like ... a shower of ego-trippin gobshites, leeching of the credibility of a dying man and bastardising the work of leonard cohen, into a twee, diddly-eye rte-radio friendly sack of shite

in other words... it's bad
:)
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back