The all new hangover thread. (1 Viewer)

Is there a brick with a note tied to it on the floor?
detective.jpg

first non hungover saturday for months. celebrating by looking up cocktail recipies for tonight. kenosha, is it possible the whole was there all the time?

Great Hangover cure:

Steak and Kidney pie,
Half pint of guiness,
two eggs,

Chuck it all into a blender and annihilate it!!

That should make you puke and you'll feel better after it :eek:

Has anyone ever died from a hangover? I think I might be on the way out.

i think i came dangerously close in munich after sleeping in a tent for 10 hours in 45 degree heat i was so dehydrated that i had vision problems and couldn't hold water in my stomach for more than a few minutes. ad to this the fact that i started pissing blood and some kind of strange brown snot mixture and i think i actually produced a fine salty substance where sweat should have been, twas grim. managed to find a nice pharmacist who filled me with various potions, later that night i had pint with my pizza.

I learned nowt.

That head shouldn't be that hard to track down kenosha get your miss marple on and keep us updated

sounds liberating.

makes me think of a qoute that i dont know what it came from cos it came in a text, but it was 'the only true pleasure in life is to escape from the prison of ones own making.'

maybe its by thomas morton.

this is a pre-emted hangover post. blaming the bucky and harp now. despite thier current deliciousness

Way to go!.|..|:)

May all your visits to the jax be salubrious!Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back