The all new hangover thread. (1 Viewer)

My cousin introduced me to Anti-dehydration powder last week. Put it in a glass of water and drink it down. Tastes like shite but usually helps.

Losers. I was up all night partying with a cute blonde and feel great.

labrador%20retriever-front-page%20%283%29.jpg

what the hell happened to its back legs????????
poor lil puppy:(:(:(

Tuesday? You're fashion forward.

The consequence of being young and jobless ma fren.

Fackin hell. i woke up this morning with a half cooked steak pie next to my bed. failed to cook it last night and decided to bring it up with me to bed :confused:.
popped it back in the oven today though and it was yum.

then i went to mow the lawn in the rain.

been a weird day.

The consequence of being young and jobless ma fren.

Fackin hell. i woke up this morning with a half cooked steak pie next to my bed. failed to cook it last night and decided to bring it up with me to bed :confused:.
popped it back in the oven today though and it was yum.

then i went to mow the lawn in the rain.

been a weird day.

one night i had what can only be described as " a quiet drink or ten". Somehow i lost a kebab. Next morning i found it on the floor under my mate rudi who'd slept on it. In a fit of hunger induced insanity i proceeded to eat it.

thank god the wrapping remained un-penetrated.

true story.

actually wasn't that bad.

one night i had what can only be described as " a quiet drink or ten". Somehow i lost a kebab. Next morning i found it on the floor under my mate rudi who'd slept on it. In a fit of hunger induced insanity i proceeded to eat it.

thank god the wrapping remained un-penetrated.

true story.

actually wasn't that bad.
don't think that's as bad as when i woke up with one of those 'false dawn' dehydrated hangovers and ate half a kebab out of the bin when i was getting a drink of water :eek:

kebabs are nice

I woke up, upside down, in a wheely bin outside my friends house, a few years ago... I was very confused and started thrashing about, then the bin fell over and I whacked both my feet on the ground. It was raining and the bin was very smelly. I went back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back