That is *damn* good coffee (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

im sure this was already mentioned before but does anyone know if season 2 of twin peaks is comin out on DVD? my season one can only keep me going so long, i need more images of Kyle to jerk over.

i think it's not. i vaguely recall someone posting some online petition type thing to get season 2 released.

i might be wrong tho'.

t'was me who posted the petition...
it fucking suck that season 2 wont be coming out, although there was a pre release of it in spain, which sold out! and now sadly deleted...
idiots...

I need more Audrey...

still if it's all your gonna get... my 10 year old tapes with the ads are FBR

aint seen boxing helena on dvd... piss poor movie anyway... her book of Laura Palmers Diary is worth a look... I used to have 'Diane' on tape... wonder where that is...

and the Twin Peaks Gazette here

http://www.2000revue.com/community/

which I haven't looked at for a while

The Season 1 set is great and I'm in the middle of watching it for the 4th time.
Depends how it did sales wise I think - that will influence the decision

Season 2 is 22 episodes tho' - thrice as many as Season 1 and would probably have to be released in 2 parts, possibly 3.

however - the news does not so good based on this thread
http://www.2000revue.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2225&start=0

dont care... I'll get the lot! next to northern exposure, it's the best TV series ever! (what is it with me and north america? (one day))

Ian said:
still if it's all your gonna get... my 10 year old tapes with the ads are FBR

aint seen boxing helena on dvd... piss poor movie anyway... her book of Laura Palmers Diary is worth a look... I used to have 'Diane' on tape... wonder where that is...
sexy movie I think. yeah my Twin Peaks tapes aren't in the best shape at this point.

fuckers.

nlgbbbblth said:
sexy movie I think. yeah my Twin Peaks tapes aren't in the best shape at this point.

fuckers.

c'mon... ANYTHING with Audrey in it is sexy... the WORLD of sexy!

Audrey is the sex bomb alright! But I've always had a soft spot for Norma...

I remember reading about a month ago that the second series was coming out in September/November. It was in a glossy movie mag like Empire or Hotdog or something in a list of releases for the year.

Do you know how long I've waited for a Twin Peaks thread to arrive... wow... :rolleyes:

You can get series 1 & the pilot as a DVD box set, and Fire Walk With Me is on DVD as well. The rest are on VHS with 3 episodes per video, as far as I can see the complete box set on video isn't available any more, but I could be wrong on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back