That is *damn* good coffee (3 Viewers)

ratmonkey said:
You can get series 1 & the pilot as a DVD box set, and Fire Walk With Me is on DVD as well. The rest are on VHS with 3 episodes per video, as far as I can see the complete box set on video isn't available any more, but I could be wrong on that.

i have the video with the last three episodes
the videos were awesome because they had loads of extra scenes and stuff
you could also order really shite looking merchandise like xxx large t-shirts and pins with logs on them

too rich for my blood... seeing as i got season 1 off the intraweb for under 30 bats...
nearly 80 in HMV i hear!!! pricks

Audrey is the woman of my dreams......she *will* be mine... oh yes, she will be mine.

So what's everybody's opinion of Fire Walk With Me? I thought it was really good, but it doesnt match the magic of the first season... everytime i watch the pilot especially, i practically burst into tears. Although Laura Palmer's mother does get a bit annoying after a while with her constant shrieking.

also, the part where leyland palmer leaps into Laura's grave has a whiff of unintentional humour.... still though, Twin Peaks changed my life.

and audrey will be mine.

Alan Remorse said:
Audrey is the woman of my dreams......she *will* be mine... oh yes, she will be mine.

So what's everybody's opinion of Fire Walk With Me? I thought it was really good, but it doesnt match the magic of the first season... everytime i watch the pilot especially, i practically burst into tears. Although Laura Palmer's mother does get a bit annoying after a while with her constant shrieking.

also, the part where leyland palmer leaps into Laura's grave has a whiff of unintentional humour.... still though, Twin Peaks changed my life.

and audrey will be mine.
FWWM is pretty essential, but yeah - doesn't hit the heights of Season 1

Twin Peaks was/is/and will be my favourite TV programme ever

Alan Remorse said:
and audrey will be mine.

hahaha you remind me of me 10 years ago... I grew up and made do with a picture of her as an avatar...

it's suprisingly sufficiant

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back