tesco finest pizza (2 Viewers)

best frozen - Doctor Oetker.

This is the only frozen pizza I like

462796BD057511DAE1000000AC110A15.jpg

.|..| .|..|

PIZZA TWO FOUR WARNING

tesco are pedelling rectangular pizza's these days, on first sight they look logical, as they sit nicely in the freezer and well, ovens arent round in general... HOWEVER its impossible to get them to cook evenly for some reason. avoid like the plague. i followed the instructions to the letter. FRozen in the centre, burnt black on the edges. as they come i two packs i tried cutting it into halves and cooking it, still no fucking good. dont buy these, and if you see the factory, burn it to the ground.

PIZZA TWO FOUR WARNING

tesco are pedelling rectangular pizza's these days, on first sight they look logical, as they sit nicely in the freezer and well, ovens arent round in general... HOWEVER its impossible to get them to cook evenly for some reason. avoid like the plague. i followed the instructions to the letter. FRozen in the centre, burnt black on the edges. as they come i two packs i tried cutting it into halves and cooking it, still no fucking good. dont buy these, and if you see the factory, burn it to the ground.

you can get rectangular ones in aldi . They're great if you like meat. and they cook grand

I'm in love with italpizza

LE_PIZZE_SURG2.jpg

You can't get them everywhere but if you can lash one out in yer oven they're class.

How much is a tesco finest. the piella you can get is seriously edible and you got loads of it, it was a fiver now it's €7.50

thats obscene.

Tesco in Merrion Shopping Centre were selling Pizza Express fresh pizzas for €2 yesterday. The Margharita ones were out of date by a couple of days but I got a Spicy Beef one that was good until today. Just had it now and it was bloody gorgeous. Nice size too so you don't make a pig of yourself. I might swing by and pick up another for the freezer later.

PIZZA TWO FOUR WARNING

i think it was marks & spencer (or somewhere a bit upscale) used to do those big rectangular pizzas as well, there was an amazing spinach and goats cheese one they did that i still think of every time i buy a pizza. never had any cooking problems...maybe your oven's fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back