Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (1 Viewer)

saw it last night, I think it nestles comfortably ahead of T3 but obviously behind the first 2 in the pecking order...

Some great action sequences, a no brainer really but I knew not to expect a paranoid, edgey update of the tone of T1.

I expected Bayhem by the bucketload, and he nearly out Bay-ed Michael Bay with the set pieces and 'splosions.

apparently the original ending had john connor die and his face grafted onto marcus to keep the spirits of the resistance up, but it leaked and had to be rewritten. also john connors part was supposed to be very small untill bale stuck his oar in and demanded a larger part for him.

Jesus John Connor didnt have much trouble getting into the heart of skynet did he?

No wonder balersssh went mental at that guy last year. I be angry if my name appeared anywhere near that shit.

My girlfriend's much nerdier friend tricked her into seeing this in cinema by saying she was recommending a film called 'Salvation' and that she'd love it. The GF expected some kind of Hotel Rwanda style movie of the goodness of man winning through atrocities and the darkness of our nature etc, not quite what McG served up unfortunately...

True story

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back