Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (2 Viewers)

Of course chances are this will be mediocre at best. But me likey that trailer.

Look. It's BALE shooting a TERMINATOR in the FUCKING HEAD at POINT BLANK range with a BIG FUCKIN GUN. This will be AMAZING.

T4picBig.jpg

after seeing 'the dark knight' i'm only more confused about bale doing this. i hope we're surprised, but i'm not hopeful.

I know I'm probably the only one who gives a shit but...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aye... I'm looking forward to this too, but that trailer is a bit dodge.

Bales gruff Batman whisper/growl is back, the whole "You killed my father!" etc bit is rather cheesy and fuck me... there's even a dude making a jump on a motorbike featuring an ET "moon silhouette" type of moment....uh oh. Also the whole rounding up of the raggy humans all looks a bit like the Jews in WW2, which is a bit....erm.

I like the Bill Cosby directing Aliends post though. :)
In that vein, i'd like to equate it to Sam Allerdyce directing The Bourne Ultimatum.

I say this thread turns into an 'inappropriate director/movie pairings' list. I'm going to go the other way and say Oliver Stone directing High School Musical 4... Based around a class president electoral fraud conspiracy

It's not quite Batman And Robin, but it's definitely a big departure from the rest of the series. A lot of it seems to be played for laughs. I dunno if they were trying to go for a Verhoeven tone or what, but it's rather muddled.

It has its moments, but it isn't fit to stand alongside the other two movies.

T3 is a fucking abomination. Pointless, SUPER SUPER stupid, derivative, boring. From the off it's fucking woeful. 'Talk to the hand' 'oh i hate machines', Terminator slut with her big tits. It's like T2 seen through the eyes of an ape.

'Judgement Day was inevitable, we could never stop it...' I mean what the fuck??? What was the point of the entire series then? Well, i say series, there's only 2 Terminator movies.

Wait so, Judgement Day in 1997 was stopped. So John Connor didn't become the leader of the resistance for another ten years. So Kyle Reese was born just a happy go-lucky kid. But then future-John knew all along that it would happen 10 years later? So why did he send Reese to T1? Or Arnie to T2.

IHATETHISMOVIESOMUCH.

It's not quite Batman And Robin, but it's definitely a big departure from the rest of the series. A lot of it seems to be played for laughs. I dunno if they were trying to go for a Verhoeven tone or what, but it's rather muddled.

It has its moments, but it isn't fit to stand alongside the other two movies.

Other two?

It's certainly muddled.
And it is not helped by the lack of a Schwarzenegger and having Bale as the 4th actor to play John Conner.
I expected to be excited about seeing the movie after watching the trailer. I'm kind of non-plussed.

Other two?

It's certainly muddled.
And it is not helped by the lack of a Schwarzenegger and having Bale as the 4th actor to play John Conner.
I expected to be excited about seeing the movie after watching the trailer. I'm kind of non-plussed.
ehhhhh...
i think you missed his point there..
he was talking about T3..

how is the new one muddled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back