tea and biccies (1 Viewer)

you know it..
oh in fact youre writing a thesis/dissertation too..
at these times tea&biccies are your best friend. and white russians..

but theyre always your best friend.

juts polished of my flatmates chocy hobnobs.....wups.

got so hammered on white russians on new years eve. its amazing how quickly you can drink them without noticing.
fuckin a dude!
lebowski_drink.jpg

by the ways, does you know any where i can get good foley sounds online?
i realy dont fancy going out in that rain to places i dont know.

got so hammered on white russians on new years eve. its amazing how quickly you can drink them without noticing.
fuckin a dude!
lebowski_drink.jpg

Stick to the topic ffs. OMG.:mad:

hey chill. he might be talking about tea and biccie sounds..

ernie..short answer=yes but shit quality. UNLESS you wana pay for em. if theres specific things you need hollah at me.

Nom nom nom nom, mmmmmmmm, ssllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrp, nom nom, slosh swish, mmmmmmm nom nom nom gulp.

There hows that Ernie. You better buy Fizz some replacement hob nobs.

fuckin a dude!
lebowski_drink.jpg

It's the Milk. Barricades the Blood from the alchohol. Then 3 hours later and BANG!,izbardytymme,yousbhfuckinbaaaastards.....

I like this thread. I have a feeling about this thread. I could talk about tea and biscuits for ever. And i'm gonna.

Wheels has a PHD in T'n'B you know.

'Doctor Dips' we used to call him, of an evening by the televisual machine. Oh, the days my friends.....THE DAYS.

I only have biccies once every couple of weeks with me tea. Then I have two to four ginger nuts. Other than that I just have two mugs of tea and no biccies.

I won't start another thread about this because I'm not sure how much potential it has, but recently I've been pondering the wonder of tea and ______. For example, on Saturday evening, I had tea and a chip butty. For lunch yesterday, I had tea and a king crisp sambwich. Tea makes everything better.

Depends on the biscuit. Even if I am not a big fan of the biscuit in question (in)digestives for instance then 1 or 2 for soakage. It is happens to be a favourite biscuit (toffeepops) then I eat the whole pack like the greedy fucker I am.

I won't start another thread about this because I'm not sure how much potential it has, but recently I've been pondering the wonder of tea and ______. For example, on Saturday evening, I had tea and a chip butty. For lunch yesterday, I had tea and a king crisp sambwich. Tea makes everything better.
Tea + "x" Rules
I had tea and Pasta the other day. Garlic and tea actually go together.
Whooda thunk it?

one, very maybe two, if i'm eating my mum's homemade biccies.
anything else, one.
except fox's classic: how many are left? greatest commercially available biscuit, handsdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back