taking drugs to make study to. (4 Viewers)

I took a lot of Guarana and suchlike in the last year of college. My head was all over the shop, once yapping on about quantum physics during a class presentation about fuckin corporate finance or something.

It’s not a good idea really, you’re a lot better off getting a good nights sleep and using your waking time efficiently. Such as, for example, NOT POSTING ON THUMPED!

Saw my brother heaping table spoons of coffee into a two litre bottle of diet coke one day, intent on doing some mad cramming.

Is there any legal pills i can take to keep me awake driving home from gigs late at night? You know the story, someone is supposed to stay awake having the craic with the driver but everyone falls asleep and i end up nodding off too and crossing on to the next lane of the motorway! Even when im not tired i find it near impossible to keep my eyes fully open driving late at night after gigs. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

Is there any legal pills i can take to keep me awake driving home from gigs late at night? You know the story, someone is supposed to stay awake having the craic with the driver but everyone falls asleep and i end up nodding off too and crossing on to the next lane of the motorway! Even when im not tired i find it near impossible to keep my eyes fully open driving late at night after gigs. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this problem?

pull in and have a snooze

Saw my brother heaping table spoons of coffee into a two litre bottle of diet coke one day, intent on doing some mad cramming.

Saw a pillhead I worked with do a line of nescafe one morning after a session. Not recommended by all accounts.

hmm. interesting replies there with some food for thought.
anyone ever hear of any one using ritalin though?

That's just for ADHD kids and shit.

Guarana, it's in the supermarket. There's loads of things. Or just drink evil coffee, and take frequent breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back