Tablet Thumped (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 52
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 1
I don't get the Tapatalk hate at all. Works really well and is much faster than the site in a browser.
I'm defo gonna have to give it another go so.Nice one Dudser

It's awful. Inserts unwanted code on pages. Updates then breaks then has to be set up from scratch again. Adds new tapatalk-centric "features" without any advance warning or notification after the fact, and in at least one case with no option to disable without contacting them directly. Doesn't support anything but very basic site functionality. Does some semi-shady stuff that's a cause of concern to me as the site owner, but probably not anyone else. Requires a level of access to the behind the scenes stuff that I'm not entirely comfortable with. And so on.

LOL.

I'm in the market for a tablet..that would sort out all my issues ..the one I'm experimenting with is jurassic .the engine is too small in her..she struggles on the hills....made in the same factory as Moses' tablets I'd say...a cheap far eastern yoke that gos like the chinese clappers is what I'm after.

Anyone got any reccomendations?

yeah but
LOL.

I'm in the market for a tablet..that would sort out all my issues ..the one I'm experimenting with is jurassic .the engine is too small in her..she struggles on the hills....made in the same factory as Moses' tablets I'd say...a cheap far eastern yoke that gos like the chinese clappers is what I'm after.

Anyone got any reccomendations?

iPad Air 2 or the new iPad pro

Holy fuck..I've kicked the hornets nest

On my phone here it's not as hard as I remember apart from my pudding fingers not fitting on the screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back