T-Shirt Printing (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

There's probably about a million threads on this but i can only find bollocks in the search.

Need to get about a hundred t-shirts done up of varying sizes.

Anyone know of any good sites?

http://www.merchgirl.net/
based in chicago, fantastic quality and prices.

worth investigating, cos i'm fairly sure that paying import and delivery would still work out cheaper than getting done over here. last time we used her i think it was something like $3 a shirt, which is nothing.

http://www.merchgirl.net/
based in chicago, fantastic quality and prices.

worth investigating, cos i'm fairly sure that paying import and delivery would still work out cheaper than getting done over here. last time we used her i think it was something like $3 a shirt, which is nothing.

Cool, thanks. I never thought it'd be so hard to find decent prices. Cheapest I've found so far is 7 a shirt. Jaysus!

Cool, thanks. I never thought it'd be so hard to find decent prices. Cheapest I've found so far is 7 a shirt. Jaysus!

spailpin.com Based in spiddal Co.Galway. Got the last two runs of OFAC shirts done there. Deadly quality/price. Gildan extra heavy cotton. We got 150 shirts wt 1 colour print for €640. About €4.20 per shirt. He's very fast, cheap and a pleasure to deal with. Website is in irish. Give em a call.

also, if you can, try to get 'em printed on decent t-shirts and not the usual run of the mill shitty quality ill-fitting sweatshop pieces of shit that everyone hates. I believe american apparel shirts are a pretty good option in this regard. although it'll probably cost ya. in fact, it will.

indeed... quality of the shirts is the main concern really. fuck those shitty cheap things.

guildan are good quality shirts.
First time with advertees they were great, great to deal with, brilliant t shirts.
Second time they were more expensive (for a simplier job) and all the print washed off about half of the tshirts. Fobbed me off with some excuse and were very hesitant to do a reprint, wanted all the bad t-shirts back (we'd sold a load already???!@!) etc etc. Didn't end up getting then redone. I thought they should have have rectified that one much quicker and easier with no hassle on the customer's side.
Very much tainted my dealings with them. Pity because up till then I got on well with the guy on the phone and was happy to pay a little more for the "service" I was getting, hence I went back to them a second time.

also, if you can, try to get 'em printed on decent t-shirts and not the usual run of the mill shitty quality ill-fitting sweatshop pieces of shit that everyone hates. I believe american apparel shirts are a pretty good option in this regard. although it'll probably cost ya. in fact, it will.

yeah american apparel are the job. Nice n'light too...hate those really fucking heavy ones

however, if you are carrying a bit of the gut, the guildan hides it better:)

if you're looking for local
someone literally just set up in the showgrounds a few weeks a go

if you want her number I can pm it to her

spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com spailpin.com

087 2359756

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back