T.O.D.A.Y. ???? (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
i know people were talking about this before in another thread but is anyone going to stroll by and see what its all about on saturday ??
===========================
The Organisation of Dublin's Activist Youth(TODAY) will have it's first meeting on the 2nd of April 2005. We will be meeting at 2:30pm outside the Grafton Street Entrance of St.Stephen's Green.

This is a mass callout to ALL politically minded teenagers, who want to take further and more direct action against such issues as war, racism and animal cruelty.

Our Points of Unity:

1. We believe in actively fighting fascists and racists in our community. We will paint over racist graffiti, take down racist stickers and posters and wherever fascists organise we will be there. We believe that we have to confront Irish groups such as the Immigrant Control Platform and the Celtic Wolves before they can build and organise on a mass scale.

2. We are against the illegal occupations of Iraq and Palestine and we will join any worthy protests and direct action events against them.

3. We are against the abuse of animals whether it's foxhunting, animal testing or the fur trade. We support direct action against these inhumane activities by groups such as the Hunt Saboteurs Association.

4. We support the freedom struggles of Catalonia, the Basque Provinces, Palestine, the Kurds and other regions who live under oppressive and dictatorship regimes. We do not believe in ultra or reactionary nationalism, just that all countries should live free from oppression and unjust governments.

5. We believe that the youth of Ireland and over the world must unite and fight against all types of oppression, racism, sexism, fascism, imperialism, chauvinism, and war.

All are welcome, do not feel shy or afraid, come on your own or bring all your friends!

For more info on our group check out;

http://www.freewebs.com/todayeire or

http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=68885&results_offset=90

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please email us at mailto:[email protected]

Sam
(T.O.D.A.Y)

I reckon they're genuine at this stage, but at a grizzly 27 I'm probably a bit over the hill ... if they want i could swing by and tell (make up) a few 'back in the day' stories though

The Organisation of Dublin's Activist Youth(TODAY) said:
4. We support the freedom struggles of Catalonia, the Basque Provinces, Palestine, the Kurds and other regions who live under oppressive and dictatorship regimes. We do not believe in ultra or reactionary nationalism, just that all countries should live free from oppression and unjust governments.

So, can we take it from this that they support the continued existence of Northern Ireland as part of the UK, or does it fall into the 'oppressive and dictatorship regimes' category?

mac warzonescum said:
So, can we take it from this that they support the continued existence of Northern Ireland as part of the UK, or does it fall into the 'oppressive and dictatorship regimes' category?

sshh. radical politics aren't intended to be applied that close to home.

Heads up for anyone about.. Stormfront heads are planning to attack the kids apparently, there's a good source on this, so if you can make sure you head down and y'know.. keep the peace.

no way would those coward bastards dare to pull anything in front of stephens green in the middle of the day.not a chance.

still though i guess...better safe than sorry.

I head T.O.D.A.Y. is just another front for scientology. Dont drink their beer or eat their food - El Ron Hubbard is very potent with such spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back