Swine flu: we're all going to die. (1 Viewer)

Sure, I wouldnt like that , but what are the options?

:)

the option is that the livestock population isn't a natural population level as it is the result of a food breeding programme by humans.

p.s. I mentioned the vegans earlier using the issue as propaganda rather than their being a scientific link between the overconsumption of meat and all these animal related viruses killing humans - avian flu etc

the option is that the livestock population isn't a natural population level as it is the result of a food breeding programme by humans.

p.s. I mentioned the vegans earlier using the issue as propaganda rather than their being a scientific link between the overconsumption of meat and all these animal related viruses killing humans - avian flu etc

broken arm is an articulate version of me .|..|

They just said on the radio its hours away from being declared a

PANDEMIC!

name that epidemic

map.gif

spanish flu....as mentioned earlier 5million dead....in a year

ok.

herself just came back from work...... the flatmates of her boss came back from a wedding in California the other day. They complained of feeling ill - flu like...

they hadn't seen any of the news.

said boss freaks, send them to hospital where they have been tested and are now in quarantine.

he can't stay in his gaff.

duh duh duuuuuhhhh

.|..|

I'd say hospitals hate this kind of news, so many hypochondriacs and people over reacting and coming in.

i wasnt before but now you say it i will start.fucking meat eating bastards,see what yis have done?:mad:

What the fuck are you talking about?
We're the ones killing the dirty bastards for food!

Join the fight, kill a pig!

(that's for the Eircore lads)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Balls, I've only got one gas mask, it'd be immoral not to give it to the sprog.
Stupid morality.

Just back from Madrid so fairly happy with probably having this black pudding death bullshit.

intensive breeding of pigs/livestock generally leading to lower tolerance for diseases leading to mutations in said diseases leading to this.

Obviously most of the pigs wouldn't there in the first place if they weren't being reared for food.

I don't actually think vegetarians are the cause of the Rasher Flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back