Super Extra Bonus Party, Adebisi Shank, Prince Kong, LPX and more - Aug 10th Voodoo (1 Viewer)

Re: Super Extra Bonus Party, Adebisi Shank, Prince Kong, LPX and more - Aug 10th Voo

dude, you're a legend - i can't make it to the gig but downloaded the tracks, now I'm making my way round yer blog downloading everything I can lay my hands on! And I was looking for stuff to download for the train journey home today. Kudos.

No probs, glad you like it. Tis something I'm proud to do. :)

Re: Super Extra Bonus Party, Adebisi Shank, Prince Kong, LPX and more - Aug 10th Voo

No probs, glad you like it. Tis something I'm proud to do. :)
well you should be! :)
I'd skimmed through it a few times but only just took a proper look - it's deadly. I can be a slow when it comes to blogs, I forget what a great resource they are.
Can't wait for the train journey home - for a change!

oh ok...
by the way, does anyone have a full size bear suit that i can borrow - i'm approximately 6'2" tall and have a 36" waist

:confused:
- leigh

ye fat bastid

cox_evans.jpg

great night alright. twas some line-up.

Wanted to get the adebisi shank ep, but needed to go to the bank machine. Then I realised there isnt a bank amchine for miles, so I went home. Was I wrong?

Wanted to get the adebisi shank ep, but needed to go to the bank machine. Then I realised there isnt a bank amchine for miles, so I went home. Was I wrong?

YES!! Of course you were!

Great fun - very very packed - thought sound was a little weak for prince kong but at that stage I was wrecked tired anyhow

kp

so where is the bank machine then?

this all occurred at the end of the night by the way.

i got the ep. its pretty good.
hope this helps

i got the ep. its pretty good.
hope this helps
i think the production on it is a bit muck to be honest.
virtually no snare on most of it. all kick drum.
kind of odd for a rhythmic band to have fuck all of the rhythm in it.
well, just that id do it different i suppose.
great EP though.

so where is the bank machine then?

this all occurred at the end of the night by the way.
There is one a couple of minutes walk away, in Smithfield at the side of Subway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back