Sunken Foal's Laptop stolen at Fourtet / Tim Exile Gig (1 Viewer)

broken arm

Dunc had his mac stolen at the fourtet/tim exile gig.

If anyone has any info contact him ASAP.

my laptop was stolen from the stage last night after i had played supporting tim exile and fourtet - we didn't play a particularly good gig but this really took the biscuit - if you're out there and you have my mac i would happily take it back off your hands no questions asked - i have a few projects to finish for next week and they're my only source of income at the moment - times are really tough at present and people will do anything to make a quick buck - i get that - but there's a year and a half of blood sweat and tears in that computer not to mention the value of the thing itself - not looking for sympathy, just my way off life back please

Jesus, what a bummer.

I did see some mongers invading the stage during the gig, but when I was dismantling the decks afterward I didn't see anybody suspicious hanging around. There were 2 bouncers beside the stage during this time too.

Desperate news altogether:mad:

i'm not really sure of the benefit of posting this here as I can't imagine anyone on thumped being involved in robbing shit but you never know..

You never know, somebody may have seen something. I talked to Dunk about it this morning and he is saying that he's pretty sure it happened just when Four Tet was finishing up. There was a lot of movement happening onstage at that time from what I could see, but I didn't notice what was going on with the Sunken Foal gear.

shit buzz. terrible news..
also, let this be a lesson for everyone about bringing yer personal laptop to gigs. dodgy shit..

hope you get some good news.

Had two laptops pinched in the last year, tis some kick in the gnashers alright - especially if you're not one to back things up.

I remember a dude stealing Cut Chemist's box of 7"s at a Cork show a few years ago, but once people copped on to what yer man had done, he was shamed into giving the box back.

Hope the laptop finds its way home so more albums can be made, Fallen Arches is the businessnessness.

my laptop was stolen from the stage last night after i had played supporting tim exile and fourtet - we didn't play a particularly good gig but this really took the biscuit - if you're out there and you have my mac i would happily take it back off your hands no questions asked - i have a few projects to finish for next week and they're my only source of income at the moment - times are really tough at present and people will do anything to make a quick buck - i get that - but there's a year and a half of blood sweat and tears in that computer not to mention the value of the thing itself - not looking for sympathy, just my way off life back please

only source of income?

dude should totally check out the dole.

how the fuck does someone get away with robbing a laptop from stage? what a bollox

Hopefully Hamburglar is reading this and perhaps it will make him think twice next time he taps Grimace on one shoulder while nicking his Filet O'Fish over the other. Let this be a lesson to you Hamburglar!

(I'm not suggesting he took the laptop as well - unfair to blame him for everything that gets swiped)

It was shit that he/she stole it but still, it takes balls to give it back so fair dues I say

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back