30gb Ipod lost at Somadrone gig in Whelans (1 Viewer)

tim

Threads
Hey guys,
I think I may have lost my Ipod at the Somadrone gig upstairs in Whelans last week.

It's good few years old now and has a engraving on the back that says "White Light WHite Heat" (pretty goofy I know).
Had it set up pretty nicely and don't fancy having to get a new one.

If anybody found it or knows somebody who found and they want to be a good samaritan this Christmas it would make me very happy. I'll donate money to a charity of their choice.

Thanks,
Tim

washingcattle

Contributor
Threads
Hey guys,
I think I may have lost my Ipod at the Somadrone gig upstairs in Whelans last week.

It's good few years old now and has a engraving on the back that says "White Light WHite Heat" (pretty goofy I know).

If anybody found it or knows somebody who found and they want to be a good samaritan this Christmas it would make me very happy. I'll donate money to a charity of their choice.

Thanks,
Tim
What if your charity of choice is the bottle of Jameson for the lads or BOJFTL which has been working tirelessly in the community since 1780

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Tim
sucks

good luck with it

tim

Threads
Booze prize could be an option but I'm putting it out there if someone has it and wants to be sound and return it then I'll do something charitable too.

Psycho Punk

Threads
Hope you get it back.

Give a few bob to the farmers if you do, sounds like they are in a bad way again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Sign O' The Times (Super Deluxe)
    Eggplant (Original Prince Vocal) - 2020 Remaster
    Prince
    Sign O' The Times (Super Deluxe)
  • Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads