sugar addiction-i need an intervention dr phil style (2 Viewers)

chad i couldnt bring any of my new found healthy ways to you today but i might have time tomorrow if you are working. today went well i had toast with tuna pitta with ham colesalw and pineapple ( but i had 2) but then when work closed and i had to stay on for another 4.5 bhours i had to break into the bikkies. caramel and chocolate digestives and some ginger cake but i hope the raw carrots i ate just now will cancel it out.

hummus . is that good for you?
bombay mix is savage chad but very very high is fat. try raisins or my own fave dried cranberry.

chad i couldnt bring any of my new found healthy ways to you today but i might have time tomorrow if you are working. today went well i had toast with tuna pitta with ham colesalw and pineapple ( but i had 2) but then when work closed and i had to stay on for another 4.5 bhours i had to break into the bikkies. caramel and chocolate digestives and some ginger cake but i hope the raw carrots i ate just now will cancel it out.

hummus . is that good for you?
bombay mix is savage chad but very very high is fat. try raisins or my own fave dried cranberry.

Ya, Hummus is good for you. Check out Tescos for their low fat one, if you're concerned about things being high in fat, although I wouldn't sweat that too much. Just give the sugary processed foods a rest and worry about fat content in stuff once you've at least mastered cake-dodging. Also, You Are What You Eat is on TV tonight; it makes me feel guilty about my diet and I'm pretty darn healthy for the most part.

i had a very bad food day today.full of johnny onion rings foreign chocolate and biscuits. i will turn a new diet leaf when work is less stressful.

i also got a gi diet cook book..if you want chad i can lend it to you.some yummy stuff in it .oh you should try the relatively healthy potato pie from the pigs back in the market...lovely with denneys ham and a cup of tea

i've been sugar free for two days now. the headaches are a killer. i rape a badger for a custard cream right now.

cheers whathappen i might photocopy the book in true early 90's irish style!!

what do you eat instead.
also when you too were a hound how did you eat your twix?
i nibble the biscuit bit off the entire length of the finger then roll the gooey bit into a ball and stuff it into my gob in one go

also when you too were a hound how did you eat your twix?
i nibble the biscuit bit off the entire length of the finger then roll the gooey bit into a ball and stuff it into my gob in one go

you're demented haha! i eat the caramel first then bite the chocolate from the biscuit then eat the biscuit, fuck it id love a twix...

instead of sweets im now eating pears and peanuts. have to give up the peanuts they dont agree with my body at all!

mmm peanuts can be dangerous in confined spaces . same as pospcorn in that regard.
if you think i'm demmented now wait til i come off the sugar.

A TOASTED SALT SANDWICH!?!?!

On a different note i became addicted to coke over the summer (not cocaine)
Did your addiction build up over a period of time or is it a more sudden change?

no i weigh about 8 stone and am 5"4.. i am getting a bit wobbly though and my teeth are starting to hurt.

but on top of all the sugar stuff i had toast and a chicken pesto wrap . ....

god i hope my mam isn't right

sigh. I'm the same height as you and similarily addicted to sugar Frilly, (though not nearly as bad it seems!) but I'm at least 1.5stones heavier than you, so you can't be doing too much wrong...:p seriously though, sugar addiction is hard as fuck to crack. I try to limit myself to one chocolate bar a day, but I know even that is bad for me. And I try to balance it by eating stuff like hemp seeds and yeast-dairy-fun free spelt bread and soya yogurts and lots of fresh juices and the like..but I just can't give up the chocolate. And I can't fit into any of my clothes from last year. Sigh.

Actually, I think I'm kind of obsessed with food...in all seriousness I have the behavioural patterns of someone with food 'issues' which is slightly scaring me...anyone else analyse EVERYTHING they eat..? :eek:

you're demented haha! i eat the caramel first then bite the chocolate from the biscuit then eat the biscuit, fuck it id love a twix...

instead of sweets im now eating pears and peanuts. have to give up the peanuts they dont agree with my body at all!

not comparing you to a dog (obviously) but once my dog ate a huge bag of peanuts (god knows where she got them from) and when we got down to the utility room the next morning, where she slept, it was littered with peanut-y poos. Disgusting. I wouldn't eat a peanut if you paid me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back