subhumans / paranoid visions / setting off sirens. Dublin Sept 12th (1 Viewer)

subhumans
paranoid visions
setting off sirens
+
1 more

september 12th
Dublin
(venue TBC)

also playing belfast on 10th and hopefully galway on 11th

25 years after subhumans played their 4 night run of gigs at the youth expression centre in Dublin, the gigs that essentially established DIY punk and gig promotions in Ireland, subhumans return to ireland again!

We expect to have on release an EXCLUSIVE official live cd collection, hopefully of the entire 4 gig run from 1984 which effectively surmises every song that the band had at the time...every track from the first 2 albums (yes even the 15 minute "from the cradle to the grave"...) and every single, b side and e.p track along with first ever plays (including mistakes) of at least one track from worlds apart. Fingers crossed this will be a 4 cd set retailing at about a tenner at this gig.

meanwhile, don't forget paranoid visions / the lurkers / dubtones / roosky may 16th academy2...launch gig for the I am the one e.p

25 fucking years, I was 14, got pulled by the cops on the way in cos I was checkin me hair was still spiky in the window of a car & they thought I was trying to nick it. Dick Subhuman told me I'd nuthin to lose but my mind on the way in & he was wrong..... I'm completely sane to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back