Stza Crack, dates wanted. (1 Viewer)

The Leftover Crack gig was really good. Never expected such a huge crowd at it. Young uns going daft for them and singing along to all the songs. Very mixed crowd at it as well. Auld punks, young trendy feckers, half of Belfast, 1/3 of Galway, Stanto etc. Droppin Bombs were brilliant too. Anyone get any photos/videos?

Leftover crack were the biggest anti-climax I have ever witness and upstairs Stza is a stressed out ignorant bollox.

Me = glad acoustic show was pulled now (although the effect on the audience would have been 0%)

Leftover crack were the biggest anti-climax I have ever witness and upstairs Stza is a stressed out ignorant bollox.

Me = glad acoustic show was pulled now (although the effect on the audience would have been 0%)

Ah it wasnt that bad now... although the drummer did'nt look too excited or into it and the young guitarist looked like he should be ONOFF. But they must be doing something right by the reaction of the crowd.

Ah it wasnt that bad now... although the drummer did'nt look too excited or into it and the young guitarist looked like he should be ONOFF. But they must be doing something right by the reaction of the crowd.

Stza talking shite, i felt there levels were shit, stza using skuzz's guitar cause hes a crusty fuck touring with a band that costa fortune to put on. I didnt know if the other guitarist was supposed to be in a rap band, busted or McFly. The bass player was boring as fuck and heres quote from him to people having a good time jumping off the stage..

"We dont actually want you guy up here cause our microphones might hit our teeth stuff", punk rock and go back to the hotel room to smoke crack because its alot less damaging than microphones hitting teeth as we all know.

meh is all ive to see say about last night

thought the show was fun, dancing, and everyone was enjoying it, also thought they seemed snobby tho, anyone agree??

didnt understand the attitude the bass player had from the start, telling the crowd not to get up on stage "its not about you guys", i understand not wanting ppl to be messin up the stage but, attitude was uncalled for, but im just nittpicking i suppose.......

Yer man ara was a sound chap very easy to talk to, alec was a snooty bollox wit a face longer than a horse when was playin an stza seemed alright at first but just got locked an started talkin shite "i hate my parents more an more every birthday for makin me be born" cut tha bullshit you shitehawk. no passion whilst playin, yed swear it was nothin more than a fuckin job to them.

jaysus, a lot of mixed reaction to last nights gig all the same......
all the stza haters out there will LOVE this pic from last nite......!!ninjaaaa

Attachments

• 28-08-06_0012.jpg
    28-08-06_0012.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 220
What was the crack with Stza not havin a guitar? I thought they were good, not great. Pissed off I missed Dein Kampf. Learnt my lesson the hardway for turning up at the wrong station in Belfast for the last train to Dublin :p

What was the crack with Stza not havin a guitar? I thought they were good, not great. Pissed off I missed Dein Kampf. Learnt my lesson the hardway for turning up at the wrong station in Belfast for the last train to Dublin :p

I agree, they played all me favourites, but they just didnt blow me away like i imagined they would, Dein Kampf were quality cant wait for the Przeciw gig to catch them again, and i know exactly what ya went thru wit the train man, happened me the first time i went up there!

The best part of the gig for me was them waffling on about people not breeding and everyone giving a big cheer. I hope it was a lot of collective irony but somehow I doubt it. Trust an american band to come over here and tell people how to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back