Stza Crack, dates wanted. (3 Viewers)

yeah a midweek acoustic diy gig would probably cripple the audience for a weekend leftover crack gig in the voodoo room

For the record I did say to LOC's agent I would rather the accoustic thing didn't go ahead as their guarantee was pretty high, but if it was to go ahead for the promoter not to promote or flyer it till the night of the gig.
I also asked would they take a reduction in fee if Stza was planning a solo tour on the same week, the answer was an emphtic no.
When you are paying a band €1,500 plus hotel and travel I think you are perfectly within your rights to be concerned about another show acccoustic or not taking place. I make no apologies for that politakill !! get all the facts before you post bullshit...not that I give a fuck either way

for anyone that still wants to go this gig it is on Sunday night in The Voodoo Lounge and yes tickets are selling quite well so expect a jam packed gig.

Dein Kampf are on at 9pm sharp followed by the excellent Droppin Bombs

Well the person I was dealing with never laid out the facts so all's I heard was that the promoter said he would be prefer if the gig didn't go ahead and nothing else. No reputation bashing was meant. Me and a few other's just felt disheartened as it was going to be the first gig we ever attempted to arrange.

I make no apologies either if you're going to be like that and couldn't give a fuck either way..

For the record I did say to LOC's agent I would rather the accoustic thing didn't go ahead as their guarantee was pretty high, but if it was to go ahead for the promoter not to promote or flyer it till the night of the gig.
I also asked would they take a reduction in fee if Stza was planning a solo tour on the same week, the answer was an emphtic no.
When you are paying a band €1,500 plus hotel and travel I think you are perfectly within your rights to be concerned about another show acccoustic or not taking place. I make no apologies for that politakill !! get all the facts before you post bullshit...not that I give a fuck either way

for anyone that still wants to go this gig it is on Sunday night in The Voodoo Lounge and yes tickets are selling quite well so expect a jam packed gig.

Dein Kampf are on at 9pm sharp followed by the excellent Droppin Bombs

well i know for a fact that by acting like this you've lost a few people who were gonna go to the gig and you fucking deserve it.

well i know for a fact that by acting like this you've lost a few people who were gonna go to the gig and you fucking deserve it.

I think we need to remember that Toxic does this for a living and if he gives a big guarantee he needs to make sure that he gets a big crowd. Also, Leftover Crack are not exactly a DIY punk band so those kind of aggreements/contracts etc are part of their business.
Despite all that i think their music is deadly and i'm looking forward to playing and watching Droppin' Bombs and Leftover Crack. They were brilliant in Sallys a few years ago. Anyone going to the afternoon punk show in Bohs before hand? Its gonna be a deadly day..

everybody just calm the fuck down and get ready for sunday this is gonna be lovely
i know stza is playin wexford and belfast, anywhere else lined up ????

Everyone is calm

like hell they are.

Please guys, don't make me angry- you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

250px-Tv_family_guy_peter_hulk_green.jpg

like hell they are.

Please guys, don't make me angry- you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

250px-Tv_family_guy_peter_hulk_green.jpg

What happened was unfortunate but it's not going to change and as Ro said whats the point in dwelling on it so just look forward to Sunday cause it's going to be a cracker.

This fella would batter your green fella anyway

jollygreen_1.jpg

i saw leftover crack in london last sunday in camden underworld, and even though they were minus two crack members, they got lads from the infested to play with em, and they did a deadly job. plenty of choking victim songs thrown in, and all i can say is that the sunday gig in voodoo should be fuckin deadly, so long as stza hasn't lost his voice by then. it was mega fucked at the end of the london gig!

if he does they can just get the singer from the infested in aswell
absolutely!
they played before leftover crack in the underworld, and we had to keep on runnin in from the main bar area just to make sure it wasn't the crack that were playing, such was the exactness of their sound to their heroes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back