stupidest thing that happened you in school (1 Viewer)

In 4th class I remember we had a substitute teacher for a couple of weeks. We discovered that in the jacks there was a sort of an attic. So a girl in the class decided to hoist herself up into it and hide away and make crying noises.. A few other girls ran in and said to the teacher that they could hear crying in the bathroom. The teacher though Jaysus, right so... and went in. We knew what was going on. She could hear crying but coulnd't find anyone in the cubicles or anywhere around. She searched and searched, and could hear a small girl weeping the whole time. SHe thought she was going insane...ah bless. It continued for a while. I forget how it ended.

But lame, but we were only 10 like...

I forget how it ended.

oldest_house_burial.jpg

there was some classic story i heard in school of a prank that was of epic proportions.
supposidly 4 6th year students a month before their leaving cert decided to stage a fake kidnapping. the victim was to be the vice principal. a car was part of the plan, so were water pistols, a sack and rope.
2 waited in the car on the street whilst the other 2 waited (with balaclava's) at the bottom of the stairs for the vice principal. grabbing him and putting the sack over his head the other guy produced the water pistol and stuck it in his back and told him to keep quiet.
the rest is a little sketchy but they bundled him into the car, drove around shouting at him then pulled up near denmark st and with his hands tied behind his back pushed him onto the pavement and left him there.

Er, isn't that illegal?

FFS!

there was some classic story i heard in school of a prank that was of epic proportions....

Ehh. Holy. Fuck.

Like... no offense, but, my better half is a teacher in this really rough gang area, as in one of her kids killed someone, and loads of them are in gangs, but... like, if some one did that to her, I mean, basically I would leave the US.
I'm not even messing... I would just fucking pack the bags, and start a new life in New Zealand or something.

It could never happen though, because there are cops with guns screening all the kids in her school, all the time.
And they all love her anyway.

Ehh. Holy. Fuck.

Like... no offense, but, my better half is a teacher in this really rough gang area, as in one of her kids killed someone, and loads of them are in gangs, but... like, if some one did that to her, I mean, basically I would leave the US.
I'm not even messing... I would just fucking pack the bags, and start a new life in New Zealand or something.

It could never happen though, because there are cops with guns screening all the kids in her school, all the time.
And they all love her anyway.

dangerous_minds.jpg

Ehh. Holy. Fuck.

would you bring her with ya?

Is there a statute of limitations on crimes such as use of petrol bombs? Or the not reporting of use of petrol bombs?

Just curious.

I remember us all turning the tables around on break and sitting in our seating order exactly but facing the other way. When the teacher came back we didnt pretend (it was hard not to laugh) and then in the end he just went to the top of the class and taught from there. Called our bluff really. We thought it was a great idea at 14. Think he locks his door now at break ;)

i was a bit of a slow adjuster to the whole uniform thing, but was really happy when i discovered the skirt had two pockets. for a few weeks, this was grand, although people did keep running down the corridor after me with change and keys and stuff i'd dropped, and i was losing stuff all the time. then one day i was putting the keys back in one pocket and my skirt dropped to my ankles. pocket on one side, zip on the other, girl.

I'd forgotten about that! The ol' pocket-or-pants roulette.

We used to move the statue of Mary from the hall and leave it outside classrooms, then knock on the door and run off.

Mad stuff.

sound... not school, but in Maynooth, there is this big pope statue thing, with him bending over to look at little kiddies, he sort of has this big roundy cape thing over his back. Anyway, someone painted it red, and put black dots on it, and he looked like a massive pope ladybird.

One of the computer science lecturers came into college with a the white dog collar on, a black shirt, and a crumpled bag of sweeties.
A lot of my mates didn't like him, but wearing a dog collar with carrying a bag of sweeties in/near a clerical college trumps everything. How can you not like this person?

What are you dressing dressing up as for Halloween?
A child molester.
Sound.

A group of lads carried one of our old teachers cars into the football pitch. She went crazy. She was this tiny woman who was always pregnant or gone on maturity leave for the duration of my secondary education anyways. And she got the lot of them suspended for it

sound... not school, but in Maynooth, there is this big pope statue thing, with him bending over to look at little kiddies, he sort of has this big roundy cape thing over his back. Anyway, someone painted it red, and put black dots on it, and he looked like a massive pope ladybird.

One of the computer science lecturers came into college with a the white dog collar on, a black shirt, and a crumpled bag of sweeties.
A lot of my mates didn't like him, but wearing a dog collar with carrying a bag of sweeties in/near a clerical college trumps everything. How can you not like this person?

What are you dressing dressing up as for Halloween?
A child molester.
Sound.
we called it 'the bug' coz it does actually look like one

these are some of the craziest fucking stories i've ever read. that kidnapping story is absolutely insane. INSANE I TELL YOU!

my brother regularly writes deep, emotional letters about how he's still a virgo to his old business teacher and with the intention of him reading it out in class.

We used to slag one of the girls in class about fancying the maths teacher. He came into the class one day and someone had put a flower on his desk with a card signed as her. We had a ghetto blaster down the back playing Whitney Heuston's 'saving all my love for you'. She was pretty mortified. He thought it was great as he fancied the hole off himself. There was many a rumour went round that school about him inviting sixth years to his band's gigs and riding them afterwards.

We used to slag one of the girls in class about fancying the maths teacher. He came into the class one day and someone had put a flower on his desk with a card signed as her. We had a ghetto blaster down the back playing Whitney Heuston's 'saving all my love for you'. She was pretty mortified. He thought it was great as he fancied the hole off himself. There was many a rumour went round that school about him inviting sixth years to his band's gigs and riding them afterwards.
was he any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back