stupidest thing that happened you in school (1 Viewer)

Stupid things of my own doing must forever remain secret
oh same here. im taking those secrets to my grave with me (however the fuck i got away with it...:eek:)

stupidest thing that happened to me was almost getting suspended for defending myself against class mates who were hell bent on giving me a wedgie. i was backed into a corner and standing on a table swinging wildly with a 60 degree set square trying to keep the classmates at bay when the teacher came in and thought i was putting on some sort of show for the benefit of the class and he demanded to know what was going on. i couldnt snitch so i told him i was standing on the table to look out the window at a train but everyone laughed and he got thick and sent me off to the form master who said he'd have to suspend me because i kept getting in trouble and all the teachers were complaining and my school work had gone to the dogs and this "incident" was the last straw. luckily my english teacher came up at that point and said "excellent essay!!!" and a few other nice things about my homework and so the other fella had to let me off the suspension then. for my essay i had actually written out the words to "sorrow" by pink floyd...

One of the lads, while getting pig hearts, noticed that there were pig and cow eye balls there too. So he got about 20 of those babies, and placed them in carefully chosen positions around the school, so as to "give them the best views he could".

There were eye balls being found in fairly enterprising places for a while there.

haha. myslef and a friend went around to a load of butchers and got loads of eyes "for science class" and left them here and there about the town

was the "pile on" phenomenon popular anywhere else? risking death for a squashed mars bar:eek:

also: some kids whose parents had notions took them outta our primary school in 4th class cause the kids told them one of the teachers was always going round drunkenly singing to himself.....what they didnt realise was that he was an amateur opera singer and was just doing his scales...sober!

i was a bit of a slow adjuster to the whole uniform thing, but was really happy when i discovered the skirt had two pockets. for a few weeks, this was grand, although people did keep running down the corridor after me with change and keys and stuff i'd dropped, and i was losing stuff all the time. then one day i was putting the keys back in one pocket and my skirt dropped to my ankles. pocket on one side, zip on the other, girl.

one day me and all the cool kids decided to kill one of the nerdy kids. jeez was that a bad decision.

one day me and all the cool kids decided to kill one of the nerdy kids. jeez was that a bad decision.

kinda like this?
975195~Mean-Creek-Advance-Posters.jpg

this happened in our school....*

rivers_edge.jpg

*not

i was a bit of a slow adjuster to the whole uniform thing, but was really happy when i discovered the skirt had two pockets. for a few weeks, this was grand, although people did keep running down the corridor after me with change and keys and stuff i'd dropped, and i was losing stuff all the time. then one day i was putting the keys back in one pocket and my skirt dropped to my ankles. pocket on one side, zip on the other, girl.

i did that alllllllll the time.

there was some classic story i heard in school of a prank that was of epic proportions.
supposidly 4 6th year students a month before their leaving cert decided to stage a fake kidnapping. the victim was to be the vice principal. a car was part of the plan, so were water pistols, a sack and rope.
2 waited in the car on the street whilst the other 2 waited (with balaclava's) at the bottom of the stairs for the vice principal. grabbing him and putting the sack over his head the other guy produced the water pistol and stuck it in his back and told him to keep quiet.
the rest is a little sketchy but they bundled him into the car, drove around shouting at him then pulled up near denmark st and with his hands tied behind his back pushed him onto the pavement and left him there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back