Stupid things you have done recently (1 Viewer)

Nothing but pure 100% liquified manatee.

manatee.jpg

you cant get more natural than that...

hopefully my cup will contain a percentage of barnacles.
Wavioli said:

manatee.jpg

Ahem, I dont think you were paying attention the first time...

Wavioli said:

manatee.jpg

If ya want barnacles yeh cant feck off to those cheap ass barnacle tea rooms, with the rest of the salty sea dogs.

I just had to get a tetanus injection for my incident with the stapler, my finger is completely swole up and really really sore :(
Moral of the story: staplers are mean.

Super Dexta said:
I just had to get a tetanus injection for my incident with the stapler, my finger is completely swole up and really really sore :(
Ouch...get well soon. I'd to get tetanus shots meself in me youth after some incident involving my foot and a rusty nail

Tried to open a door with 3 bowls of cereal in my hand.
Of course one fell over and there was wheatabix, rice krispies and bananna chips all over the floor.

Got up late for work. Decided to get a taxi. Half way to work realised I had no money on me or no money in my account. Had to borrow a tenner from the receptionist.

although tom booking 4 places for ATP and asking 5 people is probably dumber than that.

Super Dexta said:
I was just typing this whole thing out about me falling down some stairs, and the phone rang. As I was talking, I was standing in front of the gas fire, as I often do, and I leaned back and banged my thumb off it. It's now forming a nice blister.

while herding sheep, I accidentally allowed one to back into me while I wasn't looking and my pants were off for a minute. It got it's feet stuck in my wellies

another time I accidentally sat on a lightbulb while naked

hospital staff, eh? they give you such disbelieving looks

Ciaran Mackle said:
I cut the corner of my mouth with an electirc razor and now when i open my mouth it hurts like fuck!

Hi Ciaran,

That was a pretty slick way to let us all know that you're shaving now, I'm reppin' ya for it.
Is it full on bumfluff or just a McGuigan 'tash like I had?
Just Remember; Only Proddies pray for pubes

pEACE oUT

desertedvillage said:
I caught my foreskin in my zip once, actually twice.
The only way out was to pull my zip back down, it fairly doubled my peasure, let me tell ya.
I still believe in Love though.
cervical smears sound A-OK compared to that.

desertedvillage said:
Hi Ciaran,

That was a pretty slick way to let us all know that you're shaving now, I'm reppin' ya for it.
Is it full on bumfluff or just a McGuigan 'tash like I had?
Just Remember; Only Proddies pray for pubes

pEACE oUT

Dude I could have a beard if I wanted. lol

So glad that not enough people on here know me in person to confirm this.

stupid thinhgs i've done recently?

i've actually been o0n good behaviour recently. i think the stupidest thing which got everyone looking at me was no fault of my own but as there was 3 rows between my row (which had 2 people as most people were absemt) and the next row,k it involved me getting up and handing the sheet to someone as it was too far. needless tosay, i banged my knee of the radiator bevcause of my positioning, everyone was looking and i felt embarassed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back