Stupid Hair Question (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

Ed

Right, put some wax in my hair yesterday, three washes later wax is still there. I've already tried freezing it, hitting it with a hammer, mayo, peanut butter. So anyone got a removal solution that won't mess my hair up any more than it already is? Or just know a good shampoo for removing sticky hair products.

Thanks dude. Reputations pints for you if it works.

Ed said:
Right, put some wax in my hair yesterday, three washes later wax is still there. I've already tried freezing it, hitting it with a hammer, mayo, peanut butter. So anyone got a removal solution that won't mess my hair up any more than it already is? Or just know a good shampoo for removing sticky hair products.

in future. use a reputable brand, use a small amount, rub it between your palms and work it in good. wax aint meant to stay in your hair after you wash it. thats wierd.

use anti-wax.

Its like anti-matter for wax.

When I was a jungfelllla I used ask my grampoppy where all his hair went and he told me he chased a squirell into a thorn bush and shook his head from left to right to try see him. when he emerged all his hair was all gone.

try that.

ramps said:
in future. use a reputable brand, use a small amount, rub it between your palms and work it in good. wax aint meant to stay in your hair after you wash it. thats wierd.

sure i dont have any hair anyway.

Ed said:

have ye tried a baltic squid?It'll suck the bolts from a submarine's hull.

FancyGoods said:
When I was a jungfelllla I used ask my grampoppy where all his hair went and he told me he chased a squirell into a thorn bush and shook his head from left to right to try see him. when he emerged all his hair was all gone.

try that.
When I was a kid my Grandfather told me he'd been out with a shotgun and killed Santy.

Zeelander said:
Dax do a shampoo especially for washing hair wax out. And so they should; the red Dax is like fucking Pritt Stick.
I was just gonna do the same. I got a missus to do a mad "punk" do on me once involving loads of one inch spikes, couldnt' get the stuff out for about a month until someone pointed out the existance of the shampoo. Deadly stuff.

On a side note, i'm getting me hair cut for me birthday this weekend and am tempted to get my first haircut that don't involve a razor in ten years. Probably just get a 1 though.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I was just gonna do the same. I got a missus to do a mad "punk" do on me once involving loads of one inch spikes, couldnt' get the stuff out for about a month until someone pointed out the existance of the shampoo. Deadly stuff.

Yeah, I had chaos spikes from the age of 14 to about 16 or so. Until I discovered John Frieda's good wax I was using Dax's bad wax and let me tell you- product build-up is not punk; it's yuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back