Students, gotta love’em. (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
I really want a Dictaphone; the conversations I could capture would be incredible.

A.What’s the craic?
B. Shattered.
A. Me too...how was your part?….sorry I couldn’t make it. (putting on make-up)
B. It was sooooooooo much fun.
A. That’s what I heard….I stayed and John’s and didn’t have time to put on make-up this morning…I look woeful without it. (mind you she is caking it on - over the orangest skin I have ever seen - like frosting)
B. Soooo much fun…but I really don’t remember much.

Bless.

So the closest toilets to my office (which is not close at all) is a student/public bathroom. Every time I venture there I get the pleasure of eavesdropping on some ridiculous conversations. Girls crying, fights on mobiles, sheer entertainment. The best part, by far though is the graffiti. I generally use the same stall and I have a back-up one if “my stall” is occupied….creature of habit, I am. This means I get to keep up on the conversations on the toilet roll dispenser. It’s getting better and better.

Stall one is all about how a girl had an orgasm in there. Then questions arouse, “Alone or with someone?” It has now been taking over by girls explaining how they masturbate to help the others complaining that they can’t orgasm. One never had one until she slept with her professor. Another uses the corners of furniture to “hit the right spot.” Brilliant stuff all together.

The second one started about a girl who slept with her brother during a drunken bender. She’d like to do it again but feels it’s wrong. Is it? Many say if he's a step brother it’s okay.

I wonder if anyone has ever done a study on public toilets? I am sure they have. Studies have been done on everything these days. The dispensers are getting pretty full of writing so the white wash will happen soon and it will start all over again. I find it utterly fascinating. I consider it a perk to my job.

Not sure where I was going with this but there you have it. I had a lull at work while I was waiting for something to upload. Carry on.

I'm torn between remaking on how unusal all this is and going

PHWOOOOAAAARRR!

torn

students are a source of perpetual disgust to me. i was leaving college last night at around 10.30 and they were QUEUING for the late-night reading room in the library. queueing to study in the middle of the night. i never saw the like.

students are a source of perpetual disgust to me. i was leaving college last night at around 10.30 and they were QUEUING for the late-night reading room in the library. queueing to study in the middle of the night. i never saw the like.

I like those kind. It's the 2nd year pharmacology students asking, "what's an enzyme" that disgusts me.

Every day I teach them, and every day I overhear the same conversation piece..sure I was mental, cant even remember what happened...but then I realise I say the same shit myself all the time, so who am I to judge.

IStall one is all about how a girl had an orgasm in there. Then questions arouse, “Alone or with someone?” It has now been taking over by girls explaining how they masturbate to help the others complaining that they can’t orgasm. One never had one until she slept with her professor. Another uses the corners of furniture to “hit the right spot.” Brilliant stuff all together.

do you ever feel the urge to intervene? encourage them to try cooking naked, or take the other extreme, call them all godless harlots and start drawing little sacred heart pictures all over the jax?

They were probably all going to rub their body parts off the furniture

phwoooaaaar

There could be a washing machine module, a shower head module and even a Nilfisk module..for the dudes like

Oh washing machines and rabbits were discussed. I might need to go capture this on film before they cover it with paint.

One of my favorites: "Learn how to play alone before inviting others"

Girls wanking -- erotic

Boys wanking -- ridiculous

that's sexual inequality right there!

Thanks a lot God

So students are doing a lot of wanking these days? and even finding enough time to steady one of their hands to write about in on the walls of toilets?

"Learn how to play alone before inviting others"

Yeah that was my motto alright, and oh how the others turned me down in droves...sniffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back