Street gang dublin (1 Viewer)

It was revealed last week by our local paper that Drogheda has a gang problem and its not the usual Skangers shouting great insults like"You Fuckin Hippie" or "What you looking at?".
They have thier own little "Crews", with names like rfc (rathmullen,finans,crew) & myc(moneymore, yellowbatter,crew) they go round having streetfights with each other which is fine by me if they wanna go beat the shit out of each other.
But from what ive heard they're now attacking the public they beat the shit out of a local graffiti artist and nicked all his stuff the poor fucker said he's not gonna spray paint for the town anymore supposidly.
He usually does the artwork under the bridge of peace from what I here thats were he was attacked.

It was revealed last week by our local paper that Drogheda has a gang problem and its not the usual Skangers shouting great insults like"You Fuckin Hippie" or "What you looking at?".
They have thier own little "Crews", with names like rfc (rathmullen,finans,crew) & myc(moneymore, yellowbatter,crew) they go round having streetfights with each other which is fine by me if they wanna go beat the shit out of each other.
But from what ive heard they're now attacking the public they beat the shit out of a local graffiti artist and nicked all his stuff the poor fucker said he's not gonna spray paint for the town anymore supposidly.
He usually does the artwork under the bridge of peace from what I here thats were he was attacked.

did they not vandalize his grafitis after that...most krews do vandalize street art...these knacker ass krews are increasing by the day all over the world...its sad but true.

They have thier own little "Crews", with names like rfc (rathmullen,finans,crew) & myc(moneymore, yellowbatter,crew)

Little shits, I won't take em seriously til they start tattooing they're gangs initials on eachothers arm with guitar strings and such haha

Ehhh, anyway, that graffiti under the bridge in Drogheda is brilliant stuff. Better than them tracksuity skangy types scrawling their names on shop fronts any day! The world needs more high-class wall scrawls in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back