Story? (1 Viewer)

Keeror (03 Apr, 2002 01:41 p.m.):
The Rednecks are rock aren't they?

Has anyone heard they're new LP yet?

is it released yet? I thought they were launching it at that thing in the guiness storehouse april 13th? no? qe?

hopper (03 Apr, 2002 01:50 p.m.):
is it released yet? I thought they were launching it at that thing in the guiness storehouse april 13th? no? qe?

Yes, but maybe someone here got a sneaky preview?
Like way back in the day when we heard so much about Raised on Rock in advance of its release that we didn't need to buy it when it finally came out.

I'm hoping I don't have to buy the Reddies new ting either ('cos I've spent all my money trying to be obscurer-than-thou).

Cormy (03 Apr, 2002 01:46 p.m.):
The Rednecks are most certainly rock. I don't think I can think of any others who seem to fall under the "wank" category but also contain trace elements of rock...Joan of Arse on that one song the bassist uses the bow on and stops boring the arse off us for a few minutes...and whatsit, Egg's band...eh...Stoat, that's it...oh, and Estel, but they're thankfully mostly ignored by the wank brigade...

right so, trm, da mound, estel, stoat all rock
and i'd say corpo, daemo fairly rock too and c4O and jimmy cake to a lesser extent, so what's the problem? out wiv it...

Ah yes, I new I was forgetting someone - the Daemo do indeed rock it. The others I'm afraid don't quite cut the proverbial mustard at this point in time.

C4O & the JC have been judged, however, the DC are up for appeal again fairly soon. Anyway, who cares what I think, I'm only a cunt.

Cormy (03 Apr, 2002 02:33 p.m.):
C4O & the JC have been judged, however, the DC are up for appeal again fairly soon. Anyway, who cares what I think, I'm only a cunt.

aha - i'm a prick - we should do lunch sometime!

ok so c40 and jc might not rock-out but dudley corpo - fine rock.

You may be a cunt alright Cormy.. ;-) , but some of what you say is true.

1. As a person who sits at a computer all day, I get to see practically everything thats posted here, and a lot of it is unbelievable shit. For Shame...

2. Some of the aforementioned bands deserve life without any chance of appeal, even though we hear how lawdydaw fucking great they are all the time. (won't say which ones though 'cause I'm a chicken :D )
..except I will clear the names of the Redneck Manifesto and Large Mound as these definitely do rock.

Dan (03 Apr, 2002 02:58 p.m.):
2. Some of the aforementioned bands deserve life without any chance of appeal, even though we hear how lawdydaw fucking great they are all the time. (won't say which ones though 'cause I'm a chicken :D )

c'mon - that's what the anonymous koward is for no? stir some shit...

aha - i'm a prick - we should do lunch sometime!

ok so c40 and jc might not rock-out but dudley corpo - fine rock.[/quote]

c40? come on now! chinese action hero = serious jaysus rock. jimmy cake, how can nine people have so few distortion pedals? corpo don't really need distortion, they have dudley's wrist. i mean that in a guitar sense, although beardo has told me stories...........

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeror (03 Apr, 2002 01:41 p.m.):
The Rednecks are rock aren't they?
Has anyone heard they're new LP yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i heard it once through.
it sounded bleedin deadly.
can't wait to get m'own copy.

PS coldspoons CAN rock. we just choose not to.
most of the time

In fairness,i think Cormy has a point about people who have constant net access all day posting stuff that half the people can't follow cause they only check in once in a while.I believe there are two remedies to this

1.Have a seperate board for that stuff and call it bored at work or something,as i believe has been suggested before,

2.We should all get jobs that don't bore the arse off us so much that we have to be on here all day.Can't you feel our pain Cormy?Maybe this incessant posting of nonsense is a cry for help,salvaton even?

They're all shite

The Rimmy Kak
Rim my Arse
Daemien's Rim
The Rim Corporation
Connectyour rims
Goodtime Rimming
National Rim Breakfast
Forty Six Rims
El Rimo
The HotRim Conspiracy
The Redrim manifesto
Rim (estel)
Rim (stoat)
Steve Rimigan
Rim O'Reilly
Rimmage

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back