Story Wintson (1 Viewer)

i am..some crazy maths guy was talking about crazy maths things and my brain nearly melted. but then it was all over so i'm ok

Im so glad i dont go to college apart from learning all new stuff but than again thats what the libery is for and free internet so why dont you visit your local libery ?

Yes i am extremely bored in college. I`ve been here 7 hours now - 2 of which were spent in lectures, 2 eating lunch (you gotta drag out these exciting things), 1 sitting in the arts block/library and walking from one to the other, 1 and a half on computers and a half reading.
At the moment I have 8 hours of lectures per week and that will increase to a maximum of 13 at some stage.
One of my favourite ways to pass time is to watch films through the window of the AV room; last week someone was watching a deadly film about shark fishing off the west coast of Ireland in the ...ages ago and at the moment someone is watching a film which seems to be based in a nudist camp.
Also grafitting the !bog can be fun (thats true, but I really just want to show some strategic use of icons).
Writing long pointless shit here can also help pass time.

speakin a colleges; seen yer letter, fukkin rapid... why did you give the game away with the email address however? now everyone's gonna know!!!!!!

Scientific Bong now concocting abortion um... recipies(?).
So stoned scientists can put their in depth knowledge of herbs and experimentation to positive uses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back