Stolen Cymbals! (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer

Heya guys, my mates brothers were over for Paddy's Day and were playing a metal show in Fibbers that night. Anyway, after the gig there was trouble with some scumbags outside and some of their stuff got nicked. All the stuff belonged to the drummer who's pretty pissed and upset at losing all this stuff. It's all decent quality and in decent nick so it'll prob get sold on. If you could keep an eye out for the following, it'd be much appreciated...

9.5" Zil-Bell
Zildjian dark ride
Zildjian mastersound hi-hats
18" signature Paiste full crash
16" 2002 Paiste crash
Zildjian K-custom splash
18" Zildjian FX crash
Mental Case custom cymbal flight case

Thanks.

that is an expensive bag of gear. best of luck getting it back.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to say some sorta joke about the lads robbing a bag of gear to pay for a bag of gear, or something like that.

It has to be done.

Sorry about that Chutney, hope your mate gets his shit back. If yee let enough people know about it it should turn up, not everyday some lad tries to trade/sell off a set like that. Tell the dudes in the drum shops about town to be on the look out.

seanc said:
Sorry about that Chutney, hope your mate gets his shit back. If yee let enough people know about it it should turn up, not everyday some lad tries to trade/sell off a set like that. Tell the dudes in the drum shops about town to be on the look out.

yeah, i hope so too. The poor dude had only gotten the case made so he could bring his stuff over here. The case alone cost $350! It was a shitty end to their visit, but hopefully next time they're over it'll be trouble free.

Yeah Pete, if you could make this a sticky for a bit, it'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks again guys

symbol.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back