Sticky: barcodes (1 Viewer)

d.o.b

Website
Visit site
ha ha see what i did there. this is not a Sticky: post but in fact an inquiry about how i might find or make up barcodes to stick on our forthcomin reccid cos we 're doing the printing of the covers off at a different printers than usual to save money so that means no barcodes included.

anyone any ideas?

why are you getting the covers done elsewhere when most places at budget level offer barcodes as part of the whole package?

times are tough and we're Saving a decent amount doing them seperate through printerfriend of friend etc.

maybe i'll pencil them on one by one - that should fill up my empty days.

egg_ said:
Why do you want barcodes?
what a dumb question

barcode.jpg

d.o.b said:
ha ha see what i did there. this is not a Sticky: post but in fact an inquiry about how i might find or make up barcodes to stick on our forthcomin reccid cos we 're doing the printing of the covers off at a different printers than usual to save money so that means no barcodes included.

anyone any ideas?
You can make the barcodes yourself in something as simple as MS paint, and print them on sticky paper to be applied to the CD covers.

If you get stuck, give us a call or email directly.

Ron, IrishUnsigned

egg_ said:
Why do you want barcodes? There's not really any need for them if you're going through the usual shops, unless you're making a chart attempt ... Road and Freebird don't need em, Tower put on their own
you never know, we might sell out and go seeing about them there charts
- more likely not sell any at all and not go seeing about any charts whatsoever.

a couple of shops have told me it's a bit o hassle when there's no barcode tis all.

thanks for the replies egg n ron.

dudley -

''There are some things in life that make you want to snap your fingers and go "wow - I wish I'd thought of that!"

http://www.jagaroth.freeserve.co.uk/articles/barcode/

d.o.b said:
you never know, we might sell out and go seeing about them there charts
- more likely not sell any at all and not go seeing about any charts whatsoever.

a couple of shops have told me it's a bit o hassle when there's no barcode tis all.

thanks for the replies egg n ron.

dudley -

''There are some things in life that make you want to snap your fingers and go "wow - I wish I'd thought of that!"

http://www.jagaroth.freeserve.co.uk/articles/barcode/http://www.jagaroth.freeserve.co.uk/articles/barcode/

The guy we use for duplication could do you the barcodes on sticky paper and post them to you. Obv. will cost something but email [email protected] and tell Jody that IrishUnsigned suggested you get in tocuh to see if he can help. MIght be worth a discount :)

Ron, IrishUnsigned

d.o.b said:

anyone any ideas?
as hinted by other people you can actually do them yourself.....
you can even do it in MS Word as long as you have a "3 of 9" font.

Put an * at the start and end of the text/numbers you want barcoded and it'll create a barcode for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back