Stephen is Green (1 Viewer)

Dwight

Website
www.dwightworld.com
If you were on Stephen's Green right now and had to choose where to go for a pint where would you pick? Factors to take into account are: proximity to the Green, quality of bar, quality of Guinness, quality of talent, cuntishness of bouncers, tie-breaker is whether there's a handicapped jacks or not.

Kehoe's is the default..

Brush said:
Eeehugh I hate Keoghs cos they wouldnt let me in on my 19th birthday cos I was wearing runners.

Id have to go for the Dawson Lounge, Great Craic.

nonces. I'd never fit my hundred mates in the Dawson Lounge though..

Dwight said:
If you were on Stephen's Green right now and had to choose where to go for a pint where would you pick? Factors to take into account are: proximity to the Green, quality of bar, quality of Guinness, quality of talent, cuntishness of bouncers, tie-breaker is whether there's a handicapped jacks or not.

Kehoe's is the default..
doheny & nesbitts

Dwight said:
close; pubic.
phthirus_pubis_2_031123.jpg

Euughhh I hate going to bars this time of year- always full of big gangs of old chums, office colleagues, girls nights out, etc. getting pissed and singing Christmas songs. My local, Mother Reillys in Rathmines, had the shittest buzz ever last night. When out for a couple of relaxing pints, I should not have to endure a drunken slob grabbing me and spraying "SMILE GUUURGEOUSSS!!!" in my face. Shudder. If anyone wants me for the next few weeks, I'll be upstairs in the Palace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back