Statement 12" (1 Viewer)

niall

Folks,

I found a box of Statement 12"s in my Mam's. In case you don't know. "A Statement Is A Weapon In An Empty Hand" is a compilation 12" released in 1992, on HOPE Records, featuring MEXICAN PETS, WHEEL, CIUNAS, IN MOTION. The idea was that it would be the first in a series of records chronicling the independent music scene in Dublin at the time. That series became 1 when there was no money to do a second. It's interesting that people on the record went on to play in the likes of THE LAST POST, DOT CREEK, TENSION, KAYDEE, and GREAT WESTERN SQUARES amongst others.

If you want one ROAD, and Freebird have copies (£3) or you can email me [email protected]

Does anyone know where I might find their album?, i've tried Road and the like but no luck, all I have is an nth generation aging magnetic tape recording of them, but it's damn good.

Did their album come out on vinyl? I think I have an official tape lying around somewhere. Probably in me Mam;s - I'll get her to root it out if you want.

Shhh!

Charlie McCreevy will want it in the Consumer Price Index basket if he hears that.....

£3 - Once a bargain, always a bargain.

Who hasn't got one yet?

Next Hope venture - "Document" the book, out this year.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back