Stand Up Against Cunts (1 Viewer)

Monkey

Website
www.tshock.net
I was told today by some shite eating cunt that I had to 25 to buy alcohal at Superquinn in Northside shopping centre. The following statement has been sent to the Northside People and will be forwarded in due course to the guardaí, feel free to forward it to anyone you think may be able to ensure that Superquinn are prosecuted for this descrimination against young people.

"I would like to bring to your attention the unjust and illegal policy of Superquinn in Northside Shopping centre regarding the sale of alcohal. They will only sell alcohal to individuals over the age of 25! This is illegal. The only age limit on the purchase of alcohal in this country is 18. Anyone who can produce a passport or national age card that proves they are 18 or older has the right to purchase alcohal in this country.

This is descrimination and I can only conclude that they do not like young people in general. It was during "Freshers Day" at Collaiste Dhulaigh that students of this college were denied the right to purchase alcohal despite the fact that they were legally old enough."

They're probably enforcing the 25 limit cos of all the poxy students coming in, buying 1 dutch gold whilst shoving 6 miller in the interior of their oversized parkas. I remember being told this WAS illegal, but just look around to see how many 21s / 23s / 25s / & 26s! pubs there are...

"ALCOHOL". ay-el-see-oh-haitch-OH-el.

jesus. students. on my taxes.

Monkey, if you wind up getting that 5 grand then you're going to have to divide it up amongst the 6 of us, aren't yeh? Or else buy us booze to the value?

Make mine 300 cans of Smithwicks. Cheers, boss.

1984 (11 Oct, 2001 12:33 p.m.):
legislation went through recently (beginning of the year) so you can claim up to £5,000 in compensation

Well I was fairly pissed when I wrote it, so I didn't do too badly really.

A-L-C-O-H-O-L

Anyways the Equality Authority were quite interested to hear about this little matter and have confirmed the policy is illegal and will be investigated

The Sunday Businness Post have also requested some more info.

Superquinn tell me they have forwarded my info to the relevant person.

If I can get five grand that'd really make first year go a lot smoother hurrah!

I'll buy you a pint

my mate(not sexually) is 23 and was refused cigarettes in supervaliu, is he too entitled to 5 grand???, finally this friendship could be worth the bother!

did they say that 23 was too young or that they didn't believe he was over 18, if they said he was too young then its illegal if the problem was that he could not prove he was over 18 then its not illegal.

It's a sad indictment of our society that the only thing people ever seem to get really excited about is the price and availability of booze.

i dont know if this carry on goes on in dublin

Bouncers tell you that they dont like you're shoes and therefore you will not enter his establishment.(and im not talkin about nike air max triax classics or whatever the fuck) Or they only let good lookin birds in and leave the muckers out in the cold. 26's???? me bollix. stand up against cunts is fuckin right...

Not true, i just don't like people who try to fuck you about in general, and this time its illegal so i can do something about it.

The man himself, Feargal Quinn has contacted me saying that they have to ask people who are under 25 for ID as it is not the law for everyone to carry ID cards in this country! I don't see what that has to do with it. They wouldn't accept my passport saying I had to be 25 to buy beer.

if they have a sign up that says you have to be over 25, then get down there and take a photo before it gets removed.

if there's no sign up, i'd say it's just a case of the shop assistant not understanding what the superquinn rules / guidelines are.

wasn't there a law passed that you couldn't not refuse someone entry to a club/serve them beer/ciggies provided the person provided a valid government document that says they're over 18. or something of that nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back