stag party advice? (1 Viewer)

how wild are you looking to get, on a scale of 1 to 10?

(1 being tea and cakes, 10 being waking up in an alley in San Francisco)

turning it all the way up to at least 3!!

and cheers morman - altho i would have thought yr belief system prohibited both fighting and lapdancing;)
3, eh? leave the blow at home then.

golf's always good, i hear. can't stand it myself. what about a cottage on the oceanfront, a load of booze and some good food?

i dunno, the boys i hang around with just do the old get pissed/go to the peeler bar. not a fan of that myself. if it was mine i'd just want to get all the boys together, rent a yacht for an entire day and night and get pissed on the high seas. would be a bonus if they hired sexy pirates to hijack the ship, too.

3, eh? leave the blow at home then.

golf's always good, i hear. can't stand it myself. what about a cottage on the oceanfront, a load of booze and some good food?

i dunno, the boys i hang around with just do the old get pissed/go to the peeler bar. not a fan of that myself. if it was mine i'd just want to get all the boys together, rent a yacht for an entire day and night and get pissed on the high seas. would be a bonus if they hired sexy pirates to hijack the ship, too.

golf, me hole!(in one)

its gonna be oceanfront alright - that typa thing:)

would you not be worried about a natalie wood type scenario with going on a boozecruise?! tho the sexee pirates sound like a good idea - arrrrr;)

went to Lahinch for mine.
A dozen of us rented* two houses for the weekend (World Cup Final weekend 2002).
*Yes, I know what some of you will say - dead money.

the sporting activity was a lengthy pool tournament that spilled over from the seafront amusement arcades to various pubs.

went to the Cliffs of Moher to get the Saturday morning hangover out of the system.

for mine i stayed in dublin because i was going to the england to get married. I bought a big bag of yokes and went to sin é with a load of mates and then to a mates tattoo shop around the corner until the next day. It was a lot of fun.

I was at another one Down in new ross in Bohs Punks(from Eirecore) gaf and everyone took a stupid amount of acid and mushrooms and went proper crazy. that was a lot of fun too.

isaac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back