south be southwest (1 Viewer)

quackster

some folks here are playing there this year, right? just curious whether anyone had show dates/info yet or whether those kind of details had been decided yet.

Best of luck to the 'Frost and the Rednecks. Hope they go down well among all those heads. Pity the other bands couldn't make it. I'd like to see my taxes going towards paying for Irish bands going to stuff like this.

There's always next year: I'd like to see Boxes go... among others.

Billy, they're only going for the strip clubs and crack whores.
Is that really where you'd like your tax-payers money to go?

Originally posted by Keeror
Billy, they're only going for the strip clubs and crack whores.
Is that really where you'd like your tax-payers money to go?

Yes. Yes I would like my money to spent on this. It would pacify them somewhat and they might start making music that I could put on during a dinner party. Y'know... like The Daemian Frost Pan Pipe Moods.

Originally posted by Pantone247
thats not even a real word, I bet you just made that up

*sigh*

you can't just make up words and pretend its your band

huh? all words are made up, you ninny. YES, even pantone247, that's made up. by you. to impress your graphics buddies. ha.

Originally posted by Knacker
Best of luck to the 'Frost and the Rednecks. Hope they go down well among all those heads. Pity the other bands couldn't make it. I'd like to see my taxes going towards paying for Irish bands going to stuff like this.

There's always next year: I'd like to see Boxes go... among others.

It's a real pity all the other bands couldn't aford to go what with the truly healthy state of irish yada yada yada....

Gavin Fox said he was going to show me the best tittybar in America....sniff...

Also, Jim Beam and coke and bottled Miller is free all night at the Cream Mag party....*sniff*...

The Fucking Rednecks are getting top o' the line BMX's to zip around Austin for the week as well, the shits.

Damn you world.

Damn you.

You too, haggy.

Originally posted by binky
It's a real pity all the other bands couldn't aford to go what with the truly healthy state of irish yada yada yada....

Gavin Fox said he was going to show me the best tittybar in America....sniff...

Also, Jim Beam and coke and bottled Miller is free all night at the Cream Mag party....*sniff*...

The Fucking Rednecks are getting top o' the line BMX's to zip around Austin for the week as well, the shits.

Damn you world.

Damn you.

You too, haggy.
cool the jets pal. we get to play The Village instead.

quality.

All those other bands that got accepted, why not go? I mean, how dear can it be? I bet you're all going on your two weeks in the sun, why not do SXSW instead. Honestly, why even apply? Jaysus, if the Mound can have a few quid in the bank surely The Jimmy cake or C40 can afford to go. I mean, we've hardly done any headlining gigs and the cake can sell out geeland's at, i dont know, 7 or 8 euro.

Just do it people, when you get back it'll be done.

they all got their reasons. a working visa will now cost $1,500. plane tickets are $600 each. it's a lot of cash and some of the bands are already in debt. or think they could spend the money in better ways. i don't think any of them made the decision lightly. give us some LM money so. prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back