Soupy Norman (2 Viewers)

ok so after reading this thread i went searching on youtube and found this mysterious soupy norman show i'd never ever heard of before. and holy shit it is so fuckin funny. id swear i was laughing in my sleep after watching it.
SO many hilarious scenes and quotable lines.

"esther says you do this thing with your eyes"

"there I did it"

fucking comedy gold. please say they're gonna make more episodes??? (the christmas episode in particular was hilarious, yer man had pat's voice down like i couldnt believe)

Everything with the Pat Kenny impression is amazing. 'Raunchy' George Murphy, how much he fancies Brian O'Driscoll (and when he tells him might as well stay the night in RTE coz it's late), his intimidation of Ronan Collins. and then there's Jimmy McGee hating culchies who made his floor all shit by dozing off on it.

I'm laughing my head off thinking about it even now.

And as for Soupy himself. 'A man of standing in the community...'

Soupy's wild intake of breath/scream gets me EVERY time.

ditto.

That late late one was the best yet. George Murphy singing the Soupy theme, interspersed with two 'blink and you'll miss it' shots of Ronan Collins playing the drums - "Sooooooooooooooooupy". Also Pat interviewing Ronan Collins - that "well" out of Collins, I fuckin' choked laughing.

soupy's taking to the streets. myself and yurn! just spent five minutes reenacting the best bits from the show on camden street.

i love the way the dad says "soooooooooooooupy"

hahahahaha

good sweet jesus, i should have watched this sooner. i keep laughing at the oddest bits and having to pause it because i've missed half the episode before i've regained composure.

"nobody stares at you!"
"i wish i could say the same."

"are you having a coffee break, love?"
"i'm an architect and i'm having a cake break."
"and do you know what to drink your 7-up out of?"

sorry. think i might actually die laughing, but not before i get to use a certain phrase as a petulant catch-all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back