Soundtrack Resource? (1 Viewer)

jackofficer

Does anybody know of a good online resource for tracking down rare old soundtracks? Or even for finding out if a particular soundtrack exists at all on CD or LP?

Thanks Folks.

Soundtrack selection this side of world is pretty poor. Even the most basic US shop will have a good stock of stuff you didn't think existed or couldn't get anymore.

There was a shop in London called Intoxica where I got some deadly soundtracks around the time I was buying a lot of film music (1997 / 98). Not sure if it's still around.

nlgbbbblth said:
There was a shop in London called Intoxica where I got some deadly soundtracks around the time I was buying a lot of film music (1997 / 98). Not sure if it's still around.

pretty sure they still advertise on Mojo.

There are some deadly soundtracks on that Intoxica site alright, Night Of The Hunter LP with Charles Laughton reading over the music! Shame about the 225 sterling price tag!

There used to be a guy in the flea markets across the road from Stephens Green Centre who had shitloads of soundtracks on vinyl, and all at a reasonable price. Got a few Kubricks there...

The one I was looking for some info on is Andrzej Zulawski's "Possession" from 1981, with Sam Neill and Isabelle Adjani. Can't find an iota of info on the soundtrack.....

Thanks for the help fellas! Indeed I am in doubt that the soundtrack exists in a recorded form. The composer is a Polish guy called Andrezj Korzynski who's done shitloads of stuff, all a bit Polish and obscure though. The best I could find was a Polish music speciality store on the web who have a few of his CDs, but no Possession unfortunately.
I might have to buy the film and watch it again as I didn't notice anything at the end of the credits about the soundtrack. Then again I'll probably forget all about it in a couple of days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back