Soulseek Gimps? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter bin
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 2
oh hey guys i got these kool new pants, whatcha reckon?
cowboy%20leather%20chaps.jpg

I petitioned a good while back to have more junkies who shoot up in the back of the 16. Only now has there been an improvement. The greatest moment I've ever seen on the 16 was when I saw a 3 year old girl desperately trying to tell her mother that they missed their stop. But poor Mumsie was as high as a kite and couldn't hear her! How I laughed as I watched her feeble attempts to get her kid to shut up! The kid was totally wrecking her buzz! It's comedy moments like this that make me feel alive.

some central bank looking feller from the mean streets of terenure got sick on the 16 last saturday afternoon - he farted and then puked - didn't hear the puking but smelled the farting and then the puking - i was more put off by the farting, that's a bus rule you never break, everyone is entitled to a couple of pukes on a bus but farting...no way....anyway had a nice river of sick beneath my shoes. half the bus went downstairs in disgust (posers) and then the bus driver thought he was driving the 16a and went down nutgrove avenue. wylde timze.

the 48x or 48n or whatever shouldn't even be called a nitelink - i try an act tough around my northside 'friends' and refer to it as the 'fightlink'...but it's all show - i think someone slagged someone's ma on it once.

i desperately miss the 47b...at least you'd have whitechurch heads throwing bangers at old ladies out the window around halloween on that shit

andrew

I saw a kid puke all over the 46A a few weeks ago. Imagine my surprise when I saw him at the Mayday protests attempting to mask up by pulling hard on the drawstrings of his nu-metal hoodie, throwing pebbles at the riot pigs, before running deep into the crowd to give them the fingers. He also shouted 'Fucking Metal!' when he got drenched. Wow. That fucker has balls.

There's this lady and her kid who get the 13 I get in the mornings. She's very close to snapping. A while back the kid was trying to play Rock Paper Scissors and kept going "1! 2! 3! ROCK! 1! 2! 3! PAPER! MAMMY WHAT DO YOU PICK!?",and she replied with "I want...a rock...to smash your head in...", "I want...a gun...to...shoot...myself..." and other such wonders.

The kid wasn't happy with this though, so he went "ROCK!" hit her a few times and proceeded to run up and down the stairs for the next ten minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back