Sons of Anarchy is back (4 Viewers)

nice latest episode, building up nicely. lots of things resolved and so can concentrate on the big problem. "kill them all."

yeah was alright, if a bit too lez b frenz...looking forward to the finale. is that next week or
two weeks time? rollins looked a bit wrecked carrying those bags of guns, the other guy
seemed fine - c'mon henry, THE IRON MIND!

henry_rollins-_col-tif-big-big.jpg

i'm lovin this show at the moment....i'm wondering if weston is gonna kill zoebel (sp!?) now
that they're going to jail great stuff from rollins shooting those women and that race traitor!

some amazingly corny lines too - "10 of your best men against 10 of ours....one of us is
leaving in a bodybag...."
"i like to WIN!"

not sure what they're building up between chibs and jimmy o' - guess something's gonna
happen there, but i've no idea about jimmy, chibs, his strangely cast wife or is non-screen
daughter....

great episode, defo some prison shit gonna go down. i'm thinking the soa guy with the patch will have his sweet revenge. expecting some big shit with the irish, possibly a death of one one of the main sons.

but what i REALLY want to know is if they'll accept the prospect! i'm glad they're killing off
that ball impant bit....not so funny....what was up with the weird moment between Tig and
the guy from the other SOA chapter? had he been in it before?

"just talkin about some old oirish folk tales" - these scenes are making me laugh more than
curb your enthusiasm did this season

thats what i thought at first, but it doesn't really make sense...but i think you're right - this looks like him:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0887144/

edit - my brain is mush - i remember 'freaking out' that it was butchy yost from john from cincinatti, which
i was watching at the time during the first series....how soon i forget! must rewatch that again...

Great episode - HANK AIN'T NO RACE TRAITOR....

Lots of cool shit - Tara decking the Admin was cool..

And LOL@the wanderers vs the Duckies gangfight :)

and it was LEMMY gone NOMAD from LAPD who was up in Tig's face:

shield.jpg

ALO-04076542685.jpg

you'll have to explain that to me...never watched the shield. is it the same character?
i know the 9-ers are the same gang from the shield...

WOW - The SHield was one of the best TV cop shows ever (next to The Sweeny) - you should check it out..

The character was a cop in The Shield so its not the same character - actually I just copped that the One-Niners were the same gang as the Shield (they do have a writer in common)..

but it wasn't butchy yost from john from cincinatti who got his tattoo burned off, right?
must be bringing something new in..

I didn't realise it was butchy yost from john from cincinatti but then again I' only watching John FC now..

Was it some one who fucked up and they kicked him out - i can't remember.

well butchy was the guy they kicked out of the gang and then burned off his tattoo

but this guy in last nights episode isn't him...

i'm very confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back