Sons of Anarchy is back (1 Viewer)

Well thats definally not Butchy form JFC.

So its a new guy - so it'll prolly kick off with him next season...

Is it just me or is sniffing you daughters hands for traces of Provo Pee Pee not a bit creepy..

Not a bad ending at all..

Loved the shoot up of the Mayan motorcade.

It was a bit much that they didn't spend 2 minutes extra (or split the group) to waste Zobelle..

As i said beofre the Provos need more loveavle rogue appeal but I loved the great demonstration of IRA Hand to Hand Combat:

FalconPunch.gif

The baby bit was abit much too...

happy enough with this episode.

good shootout on the road, nice to finally see a win for samcrow against the mayans. agree about zoebelle, all it took was one of them to go in quickly and shoot him and follow the others. gutted about the prospect, thought the final scene would be patching him in. not entirely happy with the kidnapped baby ending setting the scene for the next series, hope they finish that story in the first few episodes and move on. also, is there sexy time to be had between gemma and the cop? thought jax was gonna chicken out of killing westin for some reason.

MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really enjoyed it....it was non stop silly...the boat get away at the end in particular. i'm
hoping they're leaving it open for a zoebelle return somewhere along the line. the shit with
his daughter was ridiculous - wasn't there a scene about 2 episodes ago where she visits
edmond and he's gooning over her "oh i'm soo happy you came i wuv you i wuv you" and
she was more "just here for the guns, you bogger....oh fine whatever i'll have sex with you"?

anyway it didn't seem like they had a relationship worth y'know, getting killed or ditching
your racist dad over

it just got recomissioned for a 3rd season, so we get to see them chase a boat at least

Watched the two series of this over the last few days and while it's not exactly 'sopranos with bikes' it's definitely enjoyable. Pearlman and Katey Sagal are deadly in it but the casting of Jax is way off, they should have made him more like Opie, a bit darker and more intense. Looks like the 'ra will play a big part next season, I read some of it will be set in Ireland. I was hoping Otto would get out and play a bigger part, not likely now that they practically blinded him. I guess Sutter just likes to have a small part like he did on The Shield, the guys a pretty good actor though as well as a quality writer.

Margos Dezerian, the armenian guy who liked to chop off feet. He was only in it for a few episodes and didn't say a whole lot but he was a very memorable character.

Yeah I remember him well - just didn't know what Sutter looked like til I knew he was playing OTTO..

Season 3 Episode 1...Hmmmm

SPOILERS:

Very very slow start. Too much Jax moping around etc. It did end on a big fucking bang. And who'd have thought that Hal Halbrook would end up a senile octogenarian woman. Plus Trixie is a Northie chick (her accent sounded ok for the few lines you got to hear).

Weak start but I think it'll get better with Episode 2...Plus I miss Weston :)

YES - Samcro cavalcade crusing thru the Irish Countryside while Black 47 play THE BIG FELLA!!

So what are people making of this season so far?

Don't think it's as good as season 2 but it feels like it's beginning to warm up now and it's gonna go somewhere.

Loving the intro music now laced with paddywhackery!

I watched an episode of this last night, having never seen it before. It was hard to follow. Apparently Dungloe was the scene of a significant plot point.

So what are people making of this season so far?

Don't think it's as good as season 2 but it feels like it's beginning to warm up now and it's gonna go somewhere.

Loving the intro music now laced with paddywhackery!

Needs more paddywhackery....Enjoying but not as much as Season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back