Sons of Anarchy is back (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

The first season was ok if you get over the fact that its not going to be a gritty, realistic drama about life in an Outlaw Biker gang. If you can do then you get a pretty enjoyable series with Ron Perlman, Peggy Bundy, 'man from Brave heart with the scars' and a babyfaced Heath Ledger lookalike biker boy...

Season 2 does start of pretty good and interduces Hank Rollins an Aryan Supremacist enforcer (sorry i meant Separatist).

big-blog-template-rollins-arkin-sons-of-anarchytvs425.jpg

I dunno if I lowered my expectations of this series or Season 2 really is fucking great but either way I'm enjoying the hell of it...

i think it's considerably better than the first series so far. i've gone from watching it to poke fun at to thinking it's now a pretty solid show.

still enjoying this every week but jacks is really starting to piss me off. he's such a fucking dipshit and talks like he's got a log of shit in his throat (can't a show do without having an actor just to pull in girl viewers anymore?). the dead father's book thing is getting real cheesy. but apart from that it's a decent show.

yeah, s'cool - pretty decent storyline going on at the moment, quite impressed by how
much it has improved. still fairly cheesy in parts, "I'M GOIN NOMAD!! NO DON'T GO
NOMAD!! NO WAY I'M GONNA NOMAD. YOU WANT ME TO GO NOMAD? YEAH GO NOMAD
IF YOU GOTTA GO NOMAD"

i dont remember them always playing music at the end of every epsiode...i think that
started with the series 1 finale...give it a rest!

Peggy spilled the beans - gonna heat up for Weston. I recon Weston is gonna kill Zobelle when he finds out that hes dealing guns to the mayans.

I'm pissed that the 'Ra are the lovable rogues they should be.

Oh and told my boss that I'M GOING NOMAD today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back