Some new Heroic Doses tracks you might like? (1 Viewer)

Heroic Toby

Hi there, Heroic Doses have two new tracks up at www.myspace.com/heroicdoses if you're into Snuff, Face To Face, Naked Raygun, The Freeze etc then you might like it!

Let us know what you think and come see us when we're over in August

x

two questions. Where are you Playing in belfast? and secondly I see you in your playlist you are listening to the newborn discography. who put that out? they were such a great band.

Is Frontpage a venue Cormac?! Newborn are indeed awesome! The discography was put out by a mate of a mates band in Japan, I will bring a CDR of it to Belfast if you email to remind me before August 18th! My email is [email protected] hope people like the tracks we cannot wait for Ireland and Scotland! So far tenetavily looks like:

August 18th Falkirk
August 19th Fort William
August 20th Aberdeen
August 21st Belfast
August 22nd Dublin w/Vitamin X!!!!
August 23rd Dublin
August 24th Cork
August 25th Wicklow

Just need confirmation on Fort William, Cork and Wicklow but fingers crossed they're all go!

x

these guys are fucking class! hopefully all the dates'll get filled.. gutted i cant hear the new tracks, every internet cafe in the big smoke wont let me listen to em! pants.

Heroic Toby said:
Is Frontpage a venue Cormac?! Newborn are indeed awesome! The discography was put out by a mate of a mates band in Japan, I will bring a CDR of it to Belfast if you email to remind me before August 18th! My email is [email protected] hope people like the tracks we cannot wait for Ireland and Scotland! So far tenetavily looks like:

August 18th Falkirk
August 19th Fort William
August 20th Aberdeen
August 21st Belfast
August 22nd Dublin w/Vitamin X!!!!
August 23rd Dublin
August 24th Cork
August 25th Wicklow

Just need confirmation on Fort William, Cork and Wicklow but fingers crossed they're all go!

x

Yeah, The Front Page is a well-used venue for punk gigs.

Wicked! Cheers Cormac, just meant I didn't know if it was a venue or you meant frontpage of this website! Will send you new CD when finished, canna wait for tour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back