Sociable Knitting #6 (3 Viewers)

Super Dexta said:
yeah i think that was the plan. ah we'll just have to get helena to drive us to [strike]early graves[/strike] springwools instead.

I can't make the Springwools trip on the 13th either. :mad:

and i turns out i'm working that afternoon too (yes! a job! wonders will never cease). maybe we should reschedule.

Super Dexta said:
and i turns out i'm working that afternoon too (yes! a job! wonders will never cease). maybe we should reschedule.

Will we go ahead with the knitting on Sunday 14th in Lisa's and reschedule then? Check it out, I made a knitting icon! Hilarity ensued.

140253602_65c264a880_o.gif

helena said:
Will we go ahead with the knitting on Sunday 14th in Lisa's and reschedule then? Check it out, I made a knitting icon! Hilarity ensued.

i'd be up for that.

Super Dexta said:
i'd be up for that.

fine by me too. though if a subcommittee wants to head out to springwools then i wouldn't be against it - i have a friend who's just moved to ireland and is craving yarn.

I'll join the subcommittee! Is there a badge?

If there isn't a badge there should at least be giant purple false beards.

if ye are going to springwools, will someone get me a ball of patons 100% cotton 4-ply in shade 02705 please? thusly:
colour02705Peacock.jpg

Sociable Knitting 28th May

Just for any knitters who aren't on the mailing list - my house at 2.00pm seems to be the plan. PM or email for directions.

Hey kids - my ma and sister have a crazy knitting thingamajig going on out at the Blackrock market every weekend. Some fine stuff, by all accounts.. wool and finished garments, if you'd credit it.
I know slightly less about all this than I do nuclear physics, so if you're interested :

http://thisisknit.ie/

RED(tape)MENACE said:
Hey kids - my ma and sister have a crazy knitting thingamajig going on out at the Blackrock market every weekend. Some fine stuff, by all accounts.. wool and finished garments, if you'd credit it.
I know slightly less about all this than I do nuclear physics, so if you're interested :

http://thisisknit.ie/
mammy and sister pete said:
We sell Debbie Bliss, Louisa Harding and Noro yarns
oooo. nice one. danke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back