Sociable Cooking - The Return (1 Viewer)

I am dying.Not looking good for going out tonight.

Deadly night. Thanks for everything Rita. Eric & Squiggle, your beef and chicken were absolutely gorgeous. Jill Hives, your muffins were stunning. Honestly, it's all I can think about. You're so forgiven for putting my efforts to shame. It was great to meet those of you who I hadn't met before, especially Theweeyin for flying over.

Sparklers

No thank jazes.Cycled home in jig time.Prolly a bit dangerous after the wine and whiskey but sure I'm a hellraiser.
I was just about to crack open another bottle when you left, it'll do for next time.

It was great to meet you all too!

T'was a struggle getting up at 7am. Hope to see most of ye in the Twisted Pepper later.

The salsa was the highlight, wobbler. It would have been unlady like but I could have eaten the whole thing with a spoon...

Out of Africa on RTE one.
Stomach filled with a vegiatarin fry.
I'm set for a while.
VBP for full recovery later.
Last night reminded me how much I miss small house parties. I'd host the next one but we'd be sitting on each other laps.

My gaf may become available for a shindig I reckon.

I was just about to crack open another bottle when you left, it'll do for next time.

I woulda passed out on your floor if I hadda drank any more..|..|

I'm assuming the pics are on facebook?

Immense. This was the best weekend ever and the sociable cooking was one of the major highlights. SO GLAD I flew over for it and will defo try and make the next one. Good times had by all indeed. Might have a wee London(ish) based one in September....

Cheers all indeed. Gazzy, what a LEGEND. And immense smoking buddy. Bleedin' Deadly!

Any chance of putting up the fairy cake recipe wobbler?
Guessing I should be able to make them if they're supposed to taste slightly burned already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back