So who's going to win the Mercury music prize 2007? (2 Viewers)

Just watched the Klaxons play a shit song, win, then prance about like arseholes.

ha fair play to them.

there was a bit on the radio this morn where one of the guys was saying that Amy Winehouse is too retro to win and the Klaxons are the future.

He was either over-excited or on yokes because he sounded mad out it..

Klaxons are the sound of 1992. Or 1997. If they are the future I may as well top myself.

Yer man looked completely off his tits. Their performance was awful. Almost as bad as the Young Knives.

Yer man looked completely off his tits. Their performance was awful. Almost as bad as the Young Knives.

thought the young knives were okay, did what it says on their tin

Klaxons was a bit ropey alright, though hardly a shock win it's been one of the the biggest hyped record of the year

glad Amy didn't win and sad Bats for Lashes didn't win, her performance was pretty amazing

actually biggest insight of the night was what a cunt Neil McCorrmick actually is, he was the pundit (cun-dit) on wth Adrian Edmonson, back-tracking all over the fact he was slagging off Amy in The Telegraph all week

I always suspected he was a bastard seeing as he entire career as a journalist was based around how he was in the same class as Bono in school... he confirmed this by releasing his autobiography called "I was Bono's Doppelganger"

Seriously, world class Bastard, I wanted to smack my telly

i felt a bit sorry for klaxons..the bbc did a report last night and didnt even mention that they won..instead the whole thing was about amy winehouse..

thought the young knives were okay, did what it says on their tin

Klaxons was a bit ropey alright, though hardly a shock win it's been one of the the biggest hyped record of the year

glad Amy didn't win and sad Bats for Lashes didn't win, her performance was pretty amazing
that means bat's career isn't fucked. that thing is the kiss of death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back