So:PORTLAOISE -What's the deal? (1 Viewer)

What's the story with Margin of Error? They're fucking good, they sounded like Aus Rotten at that gig we played with them + others in Kilcoole in Agust, the outs=door one. Do they've anything recorded? Would they be into (or be old enough to be allowed!) playing in Dublin?

Corm said:
What's the story with Margin of Error? They're fucking good, they sounded like Aus Rotten at that gig we played with them + others in Kilcoole in Agust, the outs=door one. Do they've anything recorded? Would they be into (or be old enough to be allowed!) playing in Dublin?

M.O.E is my little bro's band. Amy's (hippie girl with multi coloured dreads goes to gigs n dances....) bro is in them as well. they're bout 14-16 so i doubt they'd b allowed play in dub. but tommy trousers kindly said that they could play at an international gig (afternoon)
they're bringing out a split with other young pups Crookie Fix (another equaly gud kilcoole h.c. band). should be out soon enough its a cheapish job just to get the weels rolling.

A split 7"? Fuckin' yeah. Although it might make more sense to do a demo tape and get some feedback first? Considering their age and all they'll probably hate the songs they've written now in about 6 months and by that time be writing much better songs and have improved on what they've already done? That's just what I think from my own experience...let's just say that I'm glad the first Anti-Hero recording wasn't on vinyl.

im not sure if he meant split 7" .. maybe he just means a split like a split demo tape or a split lip.

treelo said:
they're 14-16 and they sound like aus rotten? when's the international gig?

daragh did you send a postcard to champion jim?

no not yet i ment to ask you...55 or 51 barrack st??
good ol champion jim!!!!! what a legend! have you been hanging out wit him much?
thanks once again for the feed and floor by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back