Snowboarding (1 Viewer)

plug said:
very jealous. love to give it a go.

I turned down a (practically free) skiing/snowboarding holiday in california in order to attend the slint atp this year.

idiot idiot fucking idiot. :mad:

you nerd! next time you get offered a trip like that, take it! and dont ski. it's very nerdy. you'd love snowboarding. anyone would, if they gave themselves the chance to get over the cracked wrists/cocyx feeling of learning. its all uphill/downhill from there.

Latex lizzie said:
ony razzing *mate*.cocktail it is!

so do you have the aussie twang or the Iris brouge or do you have kind of twouge?

from living in ireland 10 odd yrs i sound irish now. when i talk to my dad a bit of aussie comes out.

enough about me!

Latex lizzie said:
Yes enough about you! more about me

right. measurements first. then tell us a little about what you like to do on rainy days.

actually fuck that, this thread is about snowboarding!

La La said:
you nerd! next time you get offered a trip like that, take it! and dont ski. it's very nerdy. you'd love snowboarding. anyone would, if they gave themselves the chance to get over the cracked wrists/cocyx feeling of learning. its all uphill/downhill from there.
I know! :) big time... I started to realise my mistake on the sunday as I watched shit band after shit band parade onto the stage.. the way i see it now, david pajo owes me a snowboarding holiday!!!

(we need a 'fist waving' smiloticon)

i dont recall aborignes bearing the same characteristics as irish people. i dont have abo blood myself, but they're the 'real' aussies. so i guess yes, at one point, my aussie ancestors were nothing more than bread-stealing criminals from Dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back