Snowblood - September tour help! (1 Viewer)

el Jefe

Website
www.superfirecords.co.uk
Hi there! Snowblood will be out in support of their upcoming new album during the first half of September, and they're definitely up for hitting Ireland again, so if anyone out there is interested in putting them on (maybe the same people as last time?) please don't hesitate to get in touch! It's still a bit up in the air at the moment, but I think the band will be in Ireland from the 4th-7th September, but that could change. I've also sent out email to everyone in the promoter thread, but I also wanted to make people aware that SNOWBLOOD WILL RETURN!

more info:
www.snowblood.com
www.lawgiverrecords.co.uk
www.superfirecords.co.uk

Thanks for your time guys!

el Jefe said:
Hey Ciaran, I've emailed a bunch of people from Belfast, but if you could ask around on my behalf, that would also be greatly appreciated!

will do! you probaly emailed the ones I'd ask. Fingers crossed they play :)

Ciaran Mackle said:
will do! you probaly emailed the ones I'd ask. Fingers crossed they play :)

Belfast will always have a place in our heart since the warzone fest and glyn putting us on last year. We were hoping it would be the first night of our tour.

hey, i dont se a problem in putting them on in greystones or kilcoole if they wanna come out here...should be fun!

Hey there, apologies for the delay. Details are still being bashed out, but it's getting there. It looks like the band will save Scotland for it's own little tour sometime, which means that ideally the Irish dates would be pulled forward a bit, to something like Saturday 3rd September to Tuesday the 6th. Four gigs ain't a lot, but it's something at least.

By the way, the new album "Being And Becoming" should be out on CD/2xLP in time for all this. A total monster, something like an hour long. A lot more in the way of quieter passages, but that just makes the heavy bits all the more crushing!

Will try and keep you posted guys! cheers

Deadly! Hope they play Belfast on the Saturday night. Makes it easier for me to go.

By the way, any idea whos booking the gigs?

Balls. That clashes with when me and Ballroot head to Bristol and London for OM. It'll be pretty fucked up in you're in Belfast and I'm in Bristol on that one Saturday night in all these years Kunal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back